Has anyone noticed the "Message of Doom" in the 7/15/08 WT?

by logic&reason 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

I agree with B the X. The writing used to be so much more dramatic.

Now they're grasping for straws..

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Imagine JWs running around saying that the end is really here. No one would even pay attention. Kind of like the False Religion tract a couple of years ago.

Isaac

http://www.isaaccarmignani.blogspot.com

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I read it. It's just the same old stuff they've been saying since 1879. Woopdedoo.

• Borgia
    Borgia

They've used this 7 times around Jericho thing in the wake of 1975.I believe it was the WT 1970 january 15th or the English WT of 3 months earlier.

They compared the 7th march to the 6 years that were left unto 1975 and any time now, Christendom could be shaking off its foundations as indicated in prophesy. Time is short and we have to give ourselves completely to the preaching work and God will give us strength and support while the last march gains in insensitivity.

Bloody rehash in par 15. Tossers. Are they secretly suspecting 2012 to be the date? Looks like it.......

Cheers

Borgia

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Alot of future Witnesses who preach this "war cry" method will be getting a huge ass kicking...I'm glad I'm not one.....

Fake Great tribulation. Police ask Witness 007; "Aren't you one of these Witnesses? ME:"What those crazies? No Sir Iam not.."

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

What happened to the work that was spearheaded by Paul and suppose to end by the end of the twentieth century. It did not happen, so, lets move to within the twenty first century, yeah that's the ticket and then the twenty second century and on and on for another hundred years, if they are still around that long..

Blueblades

• bookhead
    bookhead

Is there a scan of the entire mag yet? Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit