Tight jeans back in style for men (Why does it look gay?)

by MsMcDucket 63 Replies latest social entertainment

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Galileo: You can't even find jeans where I live that don't show your coin slot.
    MsMcDucket: Plumber's butt!

Where I come from, we call it "man cleavage"!

B the X

• BFD
    BFD

Holy crap! DantheMan those are more like Daisy Don't !

BFD

• bisous
    bisous

ok. puke on the dukes.

and I hate to break it to you guys, but you sound like a bunch of fuddie duddies. :-)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think the Emo kids are cute. They sure look better than the hard core punk kids did.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Honestly, seeing the young men waddling around in their sagging crotched pants with their butts hanging out over their belts makes me just wanna go slap their cute round butts! Too bad that's illegal. I'm so glad that saggy pants are going out of style, FINALLY! I just cannot respect a person who lets their butts show outside of their pants. It's not cool!

And what about those blue shower caps that were so popular on black men in the 90's? How long did that last?

What is it with people wearing their clothing in the opposite manner in which it was intended? Shower caps not worn in the shower only and pants not covering the butt at all.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm a butt girl, myself and love tight pants on guys as long as there is room enough to conceal their tackle. I think it looks like turds in the front if there is not enough room for it.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

... after doing further research from my earlier post, it appears that women can also have "man cleavage".

Exhibit A:

Exhibits B & C:

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

That's just freaking wrong!

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

I will grant you that the jeans in the opening post were too tight. But I'm so happy that stupid, shapeless, baggy look has died. I work hard at keeping my body in shape and toned and don't want to hide it in big oversized jeans. I love the low rider cut of jeans. In high school it was so annoying having jeans that had a crotch rise hanging half way to your knees. It's nice that jeans have finally come back to flattering thinner frames.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I'm about to puke from all these terrible pictures....the guy in the grey jeans with the junk prominently displayed is just inducing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit