Tight jeans back in style for men (Why does it look gay?)

by MsMcDucket 63 Replies latest social entertainment

• Octarine Prince
  • llbh
    llbh

I have been told 3 times today and numerous times in the last week ( ihave lost more weight than intended to) my jeans are tooo baggy, you ladies can't have it bot ways. or can you.

Agreed about the last picture he looks hideous

David

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Thanks to the picture of that guy I won't be able to eat this week ! However, maybe i can start a diet business that consists of everybody coming into the Diet Center and staring at that picture for a few minutes.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

YouTube video describing "Emo": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Dmg_4ZA2Y

I'm SO behind in fashion!

• M.J.
    M.J.

I remember how gay some of my friends looked in those Jordache and Sergio Valiente jeans.

Are Members Only jackets, hair parted down the middle and a handled comb in the back pocket coming back too?

• Layla33
    Layla33
    found this picture and caption on another board: Why men should NOT wear skinny jeans (Warning!)
    Men should never wear skinny jeans, and hopefully none of the lads here do.
    baggyness ftw

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055285889&mode=linear

I think that man was advertising...

It doesn't look healthy for "it" to be cramped like that though. Yuck!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Yes, can we please go back to Wranglers and my own standard 501's? This hoodlum stuff is overdue to go, but I'm not ready for the spandex lowriders, either...

-Voideater (of the Straight Looking, Straight Acting, Man Who Likes Real Men class)

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Even a fat middle aged cowboy like me can wear 13MWZ Wranglers.... "girls go nuts for Wrangler butts" ... I let my kid wear some of those baggy drawers and he liked em.... til I caught him nappin' on day and pulled em down to his ankles.... in the middle of town.

Hill

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

How bout these Hillbilly?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Layla that man has on the equivalent of coochie cutters for women! It looks painful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit