Tight jeans back in style for men (Why does it look gay?)

by MsMcDucket 63 Replies latest social entertainment

• MsMcDucket
  • momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Some of these boys look like they are wearing their little sisters' pants! I saw one kid that had on too short of pants, too tight, and the waistband was still sitting below his butt! And he was wearing a belt. I thought those were meant to keep your pants up!

momz

• Galileo
    Galileo

Yeah, it's ridiculous. You can't even find jeans where I live that don't show your coin slot. I've given up on jeans untl this fad dies.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Some of these boys look like they are wearing their little sisters' pants! I saw one kid that had on too short of pants, too tight, and the waistband was still sitting below his butt! And he was wearing a belt.

It looks feminine! From baggy to too tight! There's gotta be a middle!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

My kids are in the middle. There are still fashionable jeans to buy that don't go to extremes!

Coin slot, that's a new one!

momz

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    You can't even find jeans where I live that don't show your coin slot.

I had to ask my husband what "coin slot" meant. He said which side that the male's hicky-do lies on! LOL!!!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

The kid looks like he is having a spasm.

Wranglers never went out of style in our world.... I will be glad to see the prison britches go out of style.

Hill

• chickpea
    chickpea

that has got to be one heck of a wedgie that guy is dealing with.......

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    that has got to be one heck of a wedgie that guy is dealing with.......

That is it! It must be a wedgie dance for the tight jeans!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Wranglers never went out of style in our world.... I will be glad to see the prison britches go out of style.

The new style looks like women's pants. All those guys gotta do to complete the set is to tie their shirts up around their chests!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit