Tight jeans back in style for men (Why does it look gay?)

by MsMcDucket 63 Replies latest social entertainment

• Galileo
    Galileo

This is a coin slot

(not mine, obviously)

• jstalin
    jstalin

On the right guy, tight jeans look hot. On the wrong guy, they look super gay.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Oh! Plumber's butt! LOL!!!

• scotsman
    scotsman

Nah, tight jeans just look a bit sad on everbody. including pete docherty and kate moss. Where have the bell bottomed indie kids gone?!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    You can't even find jeans where I live that don't show your coin slot.
    I had to ask my husband what "coin slot" meant. He said which side that the male's hicky-do lies on! LOL!!!

I never knew. I'm glad you asked. I would have tried to guess and been wrong.

I noticed the Emo kids wear very tight jeans like the the rock stars used to wear in the early 90's. Remember Axel Rose and the lead singer for the Black Crowes used to wear them. A good friend of mine from the KH, her husband and sons were musicians. She ran an alteration business from her home. He sons would have her alter every pair of black jeans they bought to be skin tight. I used to smile about that. They were one of the nice families that ended up inactive because they just couldn't hack the cold spirit of our congo. I hope they never went back to the hall.
  • karvel
    karvel

haha. this reminds me of a 'brother' at our hall who wears girls' size 0 jeans. we keep bumping into each other at shows and i'm like "whoa, look at your pants." total closet fag....

• FlyingHighNow
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Remember guys in spandex during the 80's? Like Rod Stewert?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

FHN which one is the girl?

• MsMcDucket

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit