Best American Idol finale EVER !!!!!!!!!!!

by troubled mind 25 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Did you watch wasn't it great !!!!!!!!!!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Oops, I forgot!

Who won? Which David?

I know david from missouri won!!
    Right????

• BFD
    BFD

David Cook won. He is awesome.

I'm glad Simon apologized to him.

BFD

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

you must be one of the 20 people left watching this show. I gave it up about two years ago. Their ratings have been horrible this year compared to previous years...Supposedly Simon has other shows in the works....

• BFD
    BFD

I've pretty much followed every season. I think this one was the best talent so far. I haven't voted since the first season but if I were to vote last night I would've put 1 on Cook and 2 on Archuleta. They are both great talents.

BFD

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

No I think I am one of the over 87 million that still watches !!!!

It was boring at times this season but the finale was awesome !

Yeah David Cook !!!!!!!!!!! Love that guy .

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

David A. has a beautiful voice however he is still so young and immature . David Cook is someone that has lived a little and will really appreciate what is being given him .Hope he has a lasting career.

I have only watched the last three seasons . I agree this year held alot of talent .

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

I watched and LOVED the finale! I was almost in tears. Even though I think David A. performed better last night, David C. was my favorite. Awesome show!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I was cheering David Archuleta on, as he is from my home town. But I agree, he is young still. The industry will chew him up and spit him out without more life under his belt. And his crazy dad isn't helping either.

momz

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

This show is still on? I've never watched one episode, but it did discover Chris Daughtry...one fine and talented beefcake!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit