Best American Idol finale EVER !!!!!!!!!!!

by troubled mind 25 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Chris Daughtry...one fine and talented beefcake!

Cuter in person, if possible!

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

This finale was much better because they let the two finalists chose which of the contest songs they wanted to sing. Last season, the song was more geared toward Jordin than Blake.

I agree with Simon, this year he doesn't care one way or the other who wins because they were both great talents. (Although, I did think that David Cook will do better as this year's Idol.)

CountryGuy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I didn't watch this year, but I saw this show tonight because my neighbors watched it. I loved it because Brian Adams was on. He hasn't changed a bit. Graham Nash, too. And George Michael and I loved the Pips, Ben Stiller and Jack Black.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here it is! The Pips audition. http://youtube.com/watch?v=XLwBUovs99E This could cheer anyone up.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'm at work when idol is on but wow, Roberta Flack song was really well done.....May 13th

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NHxlH0EGoVQ

hope4others

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

No I did not watch it. I have never watched American Idol as I disagree with the whole process. Let those people go through the normal process of playing small clubs, develop a following like any other singer.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

97 million VOTES were cast so I guess its slightly over 20 people left watching the show.

I loved the talent this year. I was voting for Archuleta but like Daughtry sometimes second is BETTER because you arent under the constricts of being owned by Idol. The show last night was great and they had GOOD talent on there for a change entertaining us for the entire two hours.

I think the top 10 will have a great tour this summer too :)

LD

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

I actually didn't flick as much through it as I thought I wouldl.

I love David Cook but the show was totally setting up for Archuleta to win...so I was resigned to the fact he would..
    SO i was definately surprised when Cook won!

Someone with originality for once! allllright! ;)

• Mulan
    Mulan

I've watched it since the second season and just love it.

I was happy David Cook won, but I like the other David too. He will still have a career and a recording contract for sure, but still very young for this award.

My favorite was Michael Johns, but I know he has a recording contract already so he will be all right.

I thought the finale was so-so. The one two seasons back was the best I think. So many extremely famous singers came on, including composer Burt Bacharach and Dionne Warwick. Maybe it just appealed to my generation more than this year did. I like Bryan Adams a lot and Graham Nash (that segment was really good) George Michael, and Donna Summer, but the Jonas Brothers are a little young for me to appreciate too much. Some of the songs they sang were ones I had never heard before. I like familiar songs so I can see what they do with them.

January and the next season are a long way off. Boohoo.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

The Pips audition! I was trying my hardest to find that last night on youtube! Robert Downey Jr looked a bit scared of Jack. And Ben Stiller was doing good playing nervous!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit