Best American Idol finale EVER !!!!!!!!!!!

by troubled mind 25 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

I love, love, love, David Cook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought after Tuesday night he might be toast since the judges were obviously favoring Archuleta. I also felt he seemd defeted that night.

His performance at the finale was awesome. He must have been so thrilled to play with ZZ Top!

I'm glad he won but I wonder how Archuleta feels, I think he thought he had it in the bag.

changeling :)

• journey-on
    journey-on

I really thought Archuleta was going to win. I see him as a "tween" heart throb that could make millions for the recording companies.

But, I really love Cook's voice and I'm happy he won. I, too, loved the performance with ZZ Top. He seemed like he was having a blast!

• Highlander
    Highlander
    97 million VOTES were cast so I guess its slightly over 20 people left watching the show.

97 million votes translates to about 2 million teenage girls voting 50 times each.

I watched the finale. I thought it was way over the top and overhyped. I am glad to see that Cook won. I think that archuleta has a very strange voice. It sounds the same regardless of what note or pitch he's singing at. That's doesn't mean he's not talented. He can sing very well, but to me, his tone of voice is just weird.

• snowbird
    snowbird

That stare that David Cook would give the judges is what was weird.

He wasn't afraid of any of them - especially Simon.

I'm glad he won; the man can belt out those tunes like he was born doing so.

Sylvia

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

David Cook had my vote at the beginning.

• changeling
    changeling

He had me at hello! LOL

changeling :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit