Calling Any Northern Territory Lurkers...

by brinjen 150 Replies latest jw friends

• penny2
    penny2
    I was born there...

sparrow, you're the closest we've got so far...

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

You might be amused to know a Canadian work colleague spent a week in the Territory last week in a camper - and said that it was too hot. In May. I said go back in December!

Hmm, come here in December and we will see who laughs last.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Good enough....were aren't having much luck...but the N.T sounds like a weird and wonderful adventure.

• sparrow
    sparrow

HOW GOOD WAS THAT "ROGUE" MOVIE THAT JUST COME OUT!!!!!! GOOD AD FOR TOURISTS

QUALITY STUFF (supposed to be scary but I was pissing myself most of the way through)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I just watched Blackwater a few weeks ago and that was so good, scared me off ever taking a river trip in NT!!! They used real crocs for the shots as well.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah! Too scary! I think that killed our Northern Territory tourist trade.....that tour guide was so dumb....."Oh a flare.....I don't have radio contact and I usually don't go down there...but lets investigate." DUUUR!!!...I would throw her overboard!

• brinjen
    brinjen

I haven't seen either movie yet...

*waves to sparrow*

• sparrow
    sparrow

heya brinjen! You gotta watch that movie. You will be so proud to be australian! I can't believe they conned that american dude to be in it.

• brinjen
  • brinjen
    brinjen

About halfway through watching Rogue.... still waiting to be scared... laughed a lot so far.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit