Calling Any Northern Territory Lurkers...

by brinjen 150 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen

Movie's finished... good comedy.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Happy bump...

• penny2
    penny2
    Movie's finished... good comedy.

Was it scary though? And would it put people off from visiting the Northern Territory? I watched Wolf Creek and it wasn't as scary as I expected.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I found Wolf Creek scarey, but Rogue just made me laugh. What a bunch of idiots, there's a reason why we call tourists "croc bait" all right though the tour guide could have certainly done with a bit more intelligence.

Very predictible, not scarey at all. Some brilliant shots of Kakadu, that's about it...

• brinjen
    brinjen

May scare tourists or those who don't know anything about crocs or the Territory... but it hasn't put them off, they're all over Darwin.

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

Hi......still waiting for NT lurkers?? Probably still haven't got out of the pub yet!!

By the way, is Lim's Hotel still in existence? Went there once but got out as fast as I could manage it!!

Cheers,

h9k

• brinjen
    brinjen

Never heard of it to be honest, just checked the phone book, it's not listed so I guess the answer is "no".

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

It doesn't surprise me if it has gone. It was the type of place that had steel mesh screens in front of the bar and a hole in the mesh to get your purchases through. From memory it was in the Nightcliff area.

I am sure that a lot of the roughness of Darwin has gone over the past 20 or so years. Although I think that they exported the worst offenders to NSW as politicians!!

Cheers,

h9k

• brinjen
    brinjen

bttt

• asilentone
    asilentone

brinjen, have you tried www.craigslist.com ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit