What is the most hours you ever turned in on your F.S. report?

by gaiagirl 53 Replies latest jw friends

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I once turned in 39 hours helping another to reach their pioneer goal. Fairly accurate reporting of the hours as well.

• metaspy
    metaspy

96, I didn't count my breaks either...
    when I was in, I was saddened that I never broke 100

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

111 once while trying to complete my time as a regular pioneer. Most of them were garbage hours, though, standing around drinking coffee, standing on the corner waving mags around, and driving from RV to RV. Good times... not.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Around a 100 I think, in August because I was behind in my time.

momz

• dwtnphotog
    dwtnphotog

Yeah, I think I did 110 once. God that was a long month!

• llbh
    llbh

95 i think . I pioneered for 8 years - i know , i know

David

• chickpea
    chickpea

as an aux pio my best time was 58 ( it was after the decrease in time req)

otherwise it was a struggle to get the "spare me the lectures" 10 hrs/mo

• oompa
    oompa

I always kept a stopwatch in my pocket, and would click it when I began to talk and stop it when I stopped. I have a very strict concience and felt this was the most accurate method of witnessing. My most time reported in this manner was 26 hrs. 33 min. and 14 sec.....my other stopwatch which started when knocking on my first door and stopping it when I left my last door was 246 hours 33 min. and 14 sec......oompa

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Hehe, I went out in service sometimes, but I was never "actually" a publisher. Go ahead and hate, you haters. Never was dunked either. Was "encouraged" to do both, but due to my extreme intellectual advantage over all my oppressors, I spent 17.5 years without getting stuck with more than the occasional bible reading.

My dad was an MS, but pretty busy so he didn't get real hardcore into the preaching work. He gave the best Sunday talks IMO. He had probably 1 maaaaybe 2 per year. He always did the "how science proves there must be a god" talk. As a learned and smart man, he did an extremely good job making it sound good and to this day, I'd say that all of his points (including ones he created himself) are things to truly wonder at (if not quite evidentiary proof of god).

Tell you "the Truth" I wish I'd have dove in a little more. I'm feeling kinda left out of the stories here.

Bring_the_Light

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think I recall hitting 130 hours hours one month as a pioneer back when we had the 100 hour goal. We were required to put in 1200 hours a year, so if we wanted "time" off we had to make it up -- and this was "old style" time reporting with no breaks and no exaggeration.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit