What is the most hours you ever turned in on your F.S. report?

by gaiagirl 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Prov1320
    Prov1320

stillaexjwelder wrote:
    May 1990 - 74 hours - genuine hours too
    That's actually quite funny. I did aux a few times and we'd actually go to malls for several hours at a time with magazines hidden in our coats! LOL! It was spanish territory so we only spoke to those who 'looked' spanish. We had to hide the litter-a-ture because there were always security guards roaming the buildings. For the groups that did this it was mostly a contest to see who could place the most mags. I remember forcing people to take it (with quick sales pitches - put it in their hands b4 they even spoke and walk away) even when they had no interest just to get my numbers up! What a waste of time. Ah, but the memories...
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

The first year in, I got 32 hours during April (I only started doing this cancer-spreading work the preceding month), and they were honest hours. In December of the same year, I hit 30.

After that, I never hit 30 again. It was not fun in December 198x (sorry, Brother Hounder, since you can lie and withhold information, so can I). So, it was all downhill after that.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

72, back in the days when 75 was the auxiliary pioneer time. I never made my time, not quite, when I was auxiliary pioneering.

GentlyFeral

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

I was aux pio once. Made 60 honest hours. My best regular month was 12 hours.

During my 10 years av a publisher I think 2 or 3 hours was my most common turn in.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

My most hours was 12, this was also my first report. On average I did about 2-5 hours per month which depressed me at the time and made me feel pathetic.

• wings
    wings

Had to laugh at myself. This thread made me want to LIE..... I was a looser publisher, maybe 20 during my top activity.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

9. Yes, that's right. Nine hours in a single month. That was by far the most I ever did. Apart from that one aberration, I don't think I ever got above the five hour mark and generally averaged two or three hours at most.

Some of you guys really got suckered!

• blondie
    blondie

I regular pioneered but found it difficult to have "honest" hours if I went with other jws. I was finally told by the elders not to worry, it was more important that I did not go out by myself. I actually enjoyed talking with people and was not trying to ensure my eternal life. In reality, we were all suckered.

Blondie

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

January 1992

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I did 60 hours a few times a year when I pioneerd - while working. I even went out in the freezing cold rain.

THANK ME I DON"T HAVE TO DO THAT EVER AGAIN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit