What is the most hours you ever turned in on your F.S. report?

by gaiagirl 53 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I temporary (vacation) pioneered twice when the quota was 75 hours. I made it each time. As a publisher I probably got over 10 hours a few times during my 30+ years of enslavement. I may have gotten over 20 hours once. You could count on me to be a solid 5 hour publisher (even when I didn't make five hours).

• lookingnow25
    lookingnow25

135 cramming to make my hours for the year my 3rd year of pioneering. Lots of evening phone witnessing, and letter writing that month.

L

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

20 hours, and I don't view the service time as waste, because I did it for the Kingdom after all. I was preaching the good news!

• Mutz
    Mutz

12 or 15 max I think. Monthly was about 5 or 6, mostly return visits and route calls.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

There were lots of months I would push myself to do 120 hrs, just so that I would be off during times school was closed and

make sure I was home for the kids. The summer was the most important time for me to arrange being home.

I did not believe in dragging them along with me. It pretty much killed me going that strong!

h4o

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

When I regular pioneeredâ„¢ I would try to get 100 hours a month early in the year so I could relax and drink beer when the hot summer came around. The most I ever got was 110 hours.

W

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, about 100 hours. But were they real? Probably not - we spent a lot of time driving from one end of the territory to the other.

• V
    V

Why it would have been during this month, of course...

• maxwell
    maxwell

I auxiliary pioneered a couple of times during summer months when I was a teenager, so I must have hit 60 or 61, since the quota was 60 hours for auxiliary pioneer then.

Otherwise it was around 10/mo till I got busy with college. My hours dropped and they took away my "privileges", which I was actually glad to hear, because I got a little bit of breathing room in my schedule.

• free2think
    free2think

The most i ever did in one month was 107 hours. It was the beginning of the service year and i wanted to get a head start on my hours so i had time off to go on holiday in the winter. As you can see my reg pioneering was all about the people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit