What is the most hours you ever turned in on your F.S. report?

by gaiagirl 53 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

60 hours when I was aux pioneering few times.

• JeffT
    JeffT

When I was newly baptized in 1974 or so I hit over a hundred a couple of months while temporary pioneering. Hours began to drop rapidly after that. By 1980 or therabouts I didn't have any some months.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

May 1990 - 74 hours - genuine hours too

• asilentone
    asilentone

I do know one brother turned in 300 hours one month about 20 years ago. He only sleeps 2 hours a night. He does not sleep alot. He was not MS or Elder back then, but now he is an elder. I know it is hard to believe, but I believe him because I knew him.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

If I was still in, I'd keep increasing my reported hours by 10 hours per month, every month, until somebody didn't believe me and counciled me.

110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200, 210, 220, 240, 250, 260, 270, 280, 290.................................................

Where do you think the count would trigger a flag? I would attend all normal service meetings, and then explain I can't find ANYONE else who wants to pioneer as much as I do, that's why I was alone most of my time. What are they going to do? call their most zealous pioneer a LIAR?

Bring_the_Light

• White Dove
    White Dove

I think it was 98 hours.

• asilentone
    asilentone

BTL, he was using the subway to do the preaching work, that is how he got the hours.

• veen
    veen

I think I went for 7 hours. Pretty good if you're trying to get married/dunked, but not too much to seem suspicious.

• Casper
    Casper

62, aux. pioneering....

Cas

• 83501nwahs
    83501nwahs

120, when it was August one year pioneering, and I hadn't made my time for the year. Tough month! I still had to work. Lot's of midnight witnessing at all the 7/11s and 24hr donut shops.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit