KurtBethel visits Beth Sarim!

by kurtbethel 62 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

Very interesting Barbara, thanks!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

SirNose,

: I live less than 10 miles away, by driving, (in what direction, I'm not telling) from Beth Sarim.

I don't blame you for not telling. With only FOUR MILLION people living in the San Diego area, it would be a cinch to identify you, your address and your social security number by knowing whether you are less than ten miles to the east, west, north or south of Beth Sarim.

Farkel

Well, I reserve the right to be paranoid! If some elder took the time to piece my posts together, after laboriously combing through nearly 3000 posts and various other clues--

Hmm.

I guess have nothing to worry about if as long as I don't post my photo.

My paranoia would only have merit if the elders had the time or cleverness to figure out my identity through the forum. I'm so embarrassed. I must have forgotten the caliber of person we're dealing with here.

• hubert
    hubert

It would have been ironic if the street number was "666-0" instead of "444-0".

"The title to Beth-Sarim is vested in the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society in trust, to be used by the president of the Society and his assistants for the present, and thereafter to be for ever at the disposal of the aforementioned princes on the earth". --- "Salvation" book, page 311.........by J.F. Rutherford....1939.

Lies, lies....The house was sold 4 years later. (or four years after Rutherford's death, not sure which).

Hubert

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Lies you say the WTS never told any lies, they can't they're God's business partners

• mind my own
    mind my own

Great pics, thanks for sharing! I love your shirt.

MMO

• loosie
    loosie
    Last night I dreamed that I visited Beth Sarim with FARKEL and I was breastfeeding three kittens.

lol @ Sirona. Maybe you had pickles and ice cream too late at night.

• Forscher
    Forscher

I would really like to run a ground-penetrating radar unit through that garage!

Somehow I doubt the current owner would be interested in doing that.

Forscher

• VM44
    VM44
    Echols transferred the deed to Robert J. Martin, who I know was one of the front men for the Watch Tower in the matter of property purchases.

This is very interesting. Has the documentation of the deed transfer from Echols to Martin been published?

Had Beth Sarim been already built on the property when it was transfered to Martin? Or was the house built after the property was in Martin's name?

Why use a front man at all? Why try to hide things and be secretitive?

Or is this just the way the Watchtower has always liked to do things?

• homejah
    homejah

Had you seen the room or the stairs where Rutherford's body was found in Jan,1942? I read in Wikapedia that a autopsy was made on the body and it had rat bite marks.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

No, did not go inside, and did not excavate the garage where da Judge is allegedly buried. I have found that the style with the round tower is not unusual around this area. I do not know if it was a style of that era when it was built, or is still being done today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit