KurtBethel visits Beth Sarim!

by kurtbethel 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Farkel, it really is one of my dearest desires to see you installed in that house one day as resident curator of the J. F. Rutherford Museum. I pray Jehovah reveals the winning POWERBALL numbers to me so that my will be done.

I have heard two theories about where Joe is buried - some say he's in a hastily dug hole on the hillside above the crypt, and some say he's buried beneath the floor of one of the garages. Which do you think is more likely? At any rate, once the property is ours, we can hire a forensic team to locate and excavate the body. It will probably become the first WTB&TS shrine!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

He probably insisted he be buried at the house so he wouldn't have far to travel when he was resurrected

this way he could quickly return to his lounge chair at the pool.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Nathan,

: I have heard two theories about where Joe is buried - some say he's in a hastily dug hole on the hillside above the crypt, and some say he's buried beneath the floor of one of the garages. Which do you think is more likely?

Professor Ed Gruss reported that Freddie Franz said they secretely buried him out back at night. Jan Groenveld visited the site about a decade ago and talked with the then owner, a Mr. Chin (I believe) who bought the house from the Society in the 1950's. He was standing in the garage and pointed to the concrete floor and said the Judge was buried there.

That's all anyone knows.

Farkel

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I wonder if the new owner is used to a lot of tourists who come to see and take pictures of his house.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Trust Rutherford for wanting to be buried underneath one of his Cadillacs.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Thanks for the pics. This was one of the things that made me realize that jws were never chosen by God. Talk about crazy! The world is going through a depression and Rutherford is building a mansion on 100 acres of prime land and driving fancy cars.

The most interesting thing would be to see where the money really came from.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: The most interesting thing would be to see where the money really came from.

Most likely from WTS loyalist William Heath. He was married to Bonnie Boyd Heath who was the Judge's very private secretary. Only she saw Rutherford's books before they went to print.

William Heath was an heir to the Coca Cola fortune and his name appears everywhere on the various Beth Sarim and Beth Shan deeds. He most likely bought those two unbelievably expensive Cadillacs for the Judge.

Here is some more information that I was able to dig up a few years ago:

http://www.exjws.net/museum/rutherford5.htm

Farkel

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes it would really would be interesting to trace back where the money came from particular so since this was right smack in

the middle of the great depression.

It was mentioned through the info that Farkel made that it was donated, how reliable that is to me very questionable since the WTS

had been keeping the whole affair undercover so to speak.

Even the very rich of people do not give away that kind of money especially during a time in American history when everyone was curtailing their spending habits

for the thought of perhaps losing it all one day.

Its for that reason that I would say that the money was partially siphoned off or maybe even wholly paid for from the WTS funds.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Well I could be wrong thanks Farkel

I forgot there are some really stupid rich people in the world

• choosing life
    choosing life

Thanks for the link Farkel. I don't see how people can live with the knowledge of corruption in the society and keep on supporting it. Nothing about dajudge has ever attracted me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit