Hi I'm new here - a bit about me

by Fishbulb 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome, FishBulb!

cool story, glad you got out, glad your family is HAPPY for you and glad you are in love!

So happy that DwTwnPhotog is there for you, too... that's pretty great. I, too, just recently found out a new dear friend of mine is also an EXdub and we just fell about the place, it is wonderful to be able to vent in person.

Cheers,
    Baba.

• Fishbulb
    Fishbulb

Yeah, DwTwnPhotog has played one of the biggest parts in my recovery process. I had just begun dating my man when I met DwTwnPhotog and his partner. Something about him kind of felt different. Suddenly being amongst all the worldlies, DwTwnPhotog still had a strange lingering familiarity to me for some reason. Maybe it was his demeanor. I don't know. Anyway, we got to talking and I learned that he had been a witness too. DwTwnPhotog had been out/out for a bit longer than I and was already in a relationship. He had been through it and really took me under his wing and helped me to stay on the right path. I have to give credit to his partner too as one who understood the mutual wound we shared and showed nothing but compassion and patience.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I don't really know the story....glad u all found each other!!

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

Yay Fishbulb!

Welcome to JWD. You are one of the many beautiful people to have finally realised it is ok to accept yourself just as I have!

Props to you!

I am a little jealous of your family situation! But at the same time, I have been welcomed with open arms by so many people now that I am 'of the world' I cannot complain.

Welcome! Again, your story touches my heart, as it is so much like mine.

Much Love

The Very Not Str8

Spaghetti Man

aka Rob

• scotsman
    scotsman

Welcome to JWD Fishbulb (and all the other homos that have popped out recently, is there something in the water?!) I'm sure the site will help you process through some of your residual hangups. My partner's had to become a bit of a virtual JW and occasionally for a laugh me and my other exJW pals test his knowledge - he's really quite good but the mistakes are hilarious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit