Hi I'm new here - a bit about me

by Fishbulb 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Welcome to the site fishbulb.

Paul

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, fishbulb. Your story is very moving. I'm glad you found love. Now, I'm going to poke a little fun at one of your statements, if you don't mind. It tickled my funny bone.

losing all of your friends in one fowl swoop

Fowl swoops instead of fell swoops, delightful! It brings to mind a flock of squawking chickens. Which would be about right. Chickens will peck to death their own member if it is considered weak.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Welcome fishbulb!

momz

• Tara
    Tara

Welcome, Fishbulb! I can relate to being the only one in my family that was "in", too.

• BFD
    BFD

Hi Fishbulb.

Glad to have you here.

Is it me or are all the gays waking up at the same time? lol

Welcome!

BFD

• Priest73
    Priest73

BFD, Only you can say what us breeders are thinking =-)

• JK666
    JK666

Fb,

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome Fishbulb...

Thanks for sharing your story. You will find many here who have been thru pretty much the same.

Hope you enjoy your experience here and decide to stay.

I can't help but wonder, how did you come up with the user name... fishbulb ? Is there a story behind it ?

Cas

• justhuman
    justhuman

This is the most dangerous forum that you can find in the internet regarding JW's. It is full with filthy, louzy, immoral, devil oriented, evil apostates that left the truth and they are lost in to sea of mankinds knowledge...you better leave from here and go back to the "clean"organization of JW's the "only"true religion on plannet earth...if you stay here you will be more confused by the ex-jw's that most of them turned back to idolatry and false religion, like my self...

Welcome to the forum man!!!

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Wooo Hooo!! Warm welcomes!! Enjoy your freeness!!!

Smiles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit