Personal Experience I've Never Shared - I Hope it Helps Some Here !

by flipper 74 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

BEKSBKS- No- don't have any addresses - it was 24 years ago so I'm sure they have all flown the coop by now ! Thanks for the offer though ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
  • Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

This your place flip? I kinda expected you to live a little closer to the water....

A@G

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Whoa, that's a nice place, Flipper. Looks like northern CA, around where I grew up maybe. About your experience: there's nothing I can't stand more than people who don't respect others' boundaries, not to mention displaying debased and disrespectful behavior, especially in front of children. I was pants'd when I was in 2nd grade as I was climbing a jungle gym, and, unfortunate as it was, accidentally stepped on the perpetrator's face. I felt then how I suspect I'd feel now: humiliated and angry as hell. Those aren't friends. They're dogs.

• flipper
    flipper

AWAKENED at GILEAD- Hey Happy Birthday ! I just got back in town and yes- that is the flower garden around the back of Mrs. Flipper and my house. And me laying in the hammock ! We are near water kind of as a lake is less than a mile from us . I will be posting some more pictures later this evening of my son and my backpacking trip - my son finally taught me how to post pictures ! But I will start another thread on the trip after my nap !

DANIEL P- Hey , thanks. Yeah I was just practicing posting pictures , as I just learned , will post more on another thread later of my son and my backpacking trip. I'm so sorry you were pantsed like me and yes I agree people that do that kind of thing are not friends , exactly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit