Personal Experience I've Never Shared - I Hope it Helps Some Here !

by flipper 74 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
  • cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

When I was about 7 years old, I had two older neighbourhood boys (nine years old) do the same thing to me (minus the spanking). I felt totally violated and humiliated also. This would be considered 2nd degree assault in the eyes of the law. Inexcusable!

At the risk of starting up the old spanking thread war all over again, We didn't feel any different when my father pulled down our pants in public or in private and spanked us either. He was very fond of the public humiliation factor in his "discipline". Humiliation is humiliation, abuse is abuse. I wonder that people who believe in spanking children can't see that the experience is often perceived the same way by them.

Cog

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm so sorry you were violated that way, Mr. Flipper.

Those so-called Christians should be ashamed of themselves.

When I used to see or hear of such works of the flesh in "God's spirit-directed org," I felt a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Now I know it is called cognitive dissonance!

I'm happy that you and the rest of us here are free from the grips of that sham.

Peace and love to you, my brother.

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

I am sorry that you had to go through that! I can't imagine how horrible it must have felt.

As was said before...some times young guys do stupid things...BUT when they are in their TEENAGE Years!

Unbelievable that grown men and FATHERS did this.....imagine what went on behind closed doors if they could do that in front of a small group?! Which as you said, their wives left for a reason!

This also explains why there are so many a$$hole men in position of power in this organization...look at
    the examples some Fathers have left them!

• jstalin
    jstalin

Those guys were probably all latently gay, that's why their wives left them too. I bet they really got off at staring at your ass :)

• besty
    besty

Ye there was definitely soemthing going on there - JW's are repressed in all sorts of ways so this behaviour could range from letting off steam (in a reckless way) through to cruelty and domination.

In any case they ganged up on you and inflicted some humiliating treatment.

Idiots.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Was this your first time going on a trip with these guys? I wonder what went on when they didn't have newbies along. I also wonder what these guys did to their own kids, since they obviously weren't shy about acting like that in front of them.

I've always been opposed to hazing and similar abuse. If people want to horse around, fine, but anyone should be able to say NO only once and have that wish respected.

I've been camping and hiking many times, and love it. I've never seen anyone, JW or otherwise, act in such a dispicable manner.

*sigh*. It's been too long since I sat in front of a campfire on a cool October evening sipping on some good whiskey.

W

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Just think . . . some guys pay money to be treated that way.

I had a similar thing happen when I was about 15. My uncle let my younger cousin whip me with a belt. I bounced my uncle off me after a couple of swings and left the room, raging to the point that later I couldn't even remember leaving the room. My cousin followed to jump on my back. I was out of it, he said I just kept saying, "I told you not to follow me. Why did you follow me, [Cousin]? I told you not to follow me," in sort of a dead voice. According to him, I was using my back as a rack to stretch his spine. He says he still has back trouble from that.

It is very humiliating and enraging.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh oh oh YES! Send a subscription to a gay mag for all of them! Oooo, to see the looks on their wives faces

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Yeah OK I've played pranks while camping like throwing fireworks in the campfire, go fart in someones tent, wake them up in the middle of the night making bear sounds, etc. but nothing gay like what they did to you, what a bunch of Moes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit