Is Obama Gay?

by sammielee24 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude
    Sammielee wrote:

I tend to be conservative, but early on Obama captured my imagination. I really like his speeches and was secretly hoping that he would measure up to the stature of his speech.

But with the Wright controversy, and with Michelle Obama's outright hatred of America despite the fact of her education and riches, I came to consider Obama as a very dangerous man.

I think he is anti-American and a product of black hatred for whites.

Either. Or. Both. Preferably the latter.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Sammielee wrote:

I tend to be conservative, but early on Obama captured my imagination. I really like his speeches and was secretly hoping that he would measure up to the stature of his speech.

But with the Wright controversy, and with Michelle Obama's outright hatred of America despite the fact of her education and riches, I came to consider Obama as a very dangerous man.

I think he is anti-American and a product of black hatred for whites.

Either. Or. Both. Preferably the latter

Are you sure that I wrote the quote you just referred to?? sammieswife.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Sammielee, frankly I'm not sure. I was sent PMs from the 'mod team' saying they were altering my posts, so I'm not sure exactly what has changed.

If it seems misrepresentational I apologize in advance as I have no control over what the mods may or may not do regarding various threads. I thought we were having a spirited discussion. If I'm wrong with that conclusion I apologize.

Cheers!

Jay

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Spirited does not mean you have to insult.

Certainly the stories in the media aren't all what we want to hear, many are spin - this discussion was picking up on the spin in media politics. This doesn't mean that there isn't some worthy dialogue on the subject as it undoubtedly will impact some people.

I have never been swayed by Obama - and I've never been conservative - so methinks you are confused. I will accept your apology. I could care less if either Obama or Hillary wins the election. I don't get a real sense of drive when I listen to Obama and I suspect that people might expect more back from him than he is capable of giving - Hillary has no ghosts left to uncover, but I'm not sure she isn't tied to the Republican ideals too much to make her a good Democratic leader. I'll take either of them over a Republican or Libertarian any day though. If Obama does win, I can only hope that John Edwards is the VP. sammieswife.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Do you honestly think Obama is 'gay'? It seems to me that it is only a smear campaign to discredit him. I guess why it rubs me the wrong way is that you repost such a story as 'innocent' conjecture or fact. Does that make sense? Obama isn't gay. But if he were, so what? I guess I just get pissy when I see others call Michelle Obama or Hillary 'lesbians'. It's insulting. As if whatever their sexual preference means anything. But, rather their opponents want to smear them. That's why I called you to task. It seems (to me) that you want to spread a rumor, (for whatever reason) to discredit a candidate.

Ya know?

• Preston
    Preston

Barack Obama cannot possibly be gay.

It's the republican, not the democratic party, that has all the closeted ones...

- Preston

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Do you honestly think Obama is 'gay'? It seems to me that it is only a smear campaign to discredit him. I guess why it rubs me the wrong way is that you repost such a story as 'innocent' conjecture or fact. Does that make sense? Obama isn't gay. But if he were, so what? I guess I just get pissy when I see others call Michelle Obama or Hillary 'lesbians'. It's insulting. As if whatever their sexual preference means anything. But, rather their opponents want to smear them. That's why I called you to task. It seems (to me) that you want to spread a rumor, (for whatever reason) to discredit a candidate.

Ya know?

The story is out there. Think what you want. Conjecture what you will. I kind of think a few million people reading the tabloids don't need me to work up a smear campaign. Getting 'pissy' about the question is a little over the top. I didn't SAY he was gay - I asked the question BASED on the article ALREADY circulating in America. By the way - just as an aside and not that it matters - but NO, I don't think Obama is gay and I haven't said he was gay nor does it matter to me who is or who isnt'. I do however believe that if a story is out there, it will change the minds of some people and while it may not mean anything to you, it might get other people equally as 'pissy' as you if they do have an issue with sexual preference. sammieswife.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude
    Preston wrote:

It's the republican, not the democratic party, that has all the closeted ones...

- Preston

LOL, ain't that the truth!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

- Preston

Exactly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit