Is Obama Gay?

by sammielee24 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

edit 1X...because I'm to quick with the button....

Don't matter....with all the bull%$&* he's been hit with his steam roller keeps on rollin....the candidates will stand or fall on their own merits....they don't need a push, or shove one way or another.....

Gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight once the Dems get their house in order....

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    He's now a gay racist muslim terrorist.

He is a politician. Let's not lose the focus here. Gay? Dem? Rep? Ind? None of them can be trusted.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    The Patriot Act ploughes right over the right to privacy, and the Bush admin has suspended Habeas Corpus. Equal protection, and peaceful protest are subjective in their application. Right to vote is being tampered with increasingly. Look at 2000, 2004, and recent Indiana primary.

OK. The same process that describes our civil rights also provides us with the Supreme Court to interpret them. I don't always agree with the Supremes either.

• beksbks
    beksbks

But what about Diana Ross?

• minimus
    minimus

A gay Muslim, yeah! That's the ticket!!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    But what about Diana Ross?

I do not always agree with her, either! BTW, do we currently have enough gay threads on here? What up? Another sign of the end?

• Priest73
    Priest73

How can a thread be gay?

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude
    Sammielee24 wrote:

Not an issue with me - but I wonder how many voters would turn against him if they found out he was? The latest tabloid in check out lines has brought the Sinclair scandal out into the public eye - and although I haven't heard it yet, I understand that Rev Manning has a damning video on youtube. Larry Craig was vilified - would the same people who vilified him still vote Obama in and why? I figured this stuff would hit the news at some point but I actually thought it would happen after he won the nomination. The smut is heating up - sammieswife.

Wow. Only when I read threads that start with topics such as this does it turn me into a believer and supporter of stoning mentally retarded people. Unreal.

• golf2
    golf2

Gay you say? You'd be surprise to learn how many politicians are gay. It's the norm with them

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Wow. Only when I read threads that start with topics such as this does it turn me into a believer and supporter of stoning mentally retarded people. Unreal

Thanks Indodude..would you like to elaborate a little on that? Are you calling me a "mentally retarded person" worthy of stoning or are you directing that insult at the paper that wrote the article? sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit