Is Obama Gay?

by sammielee24 68 Replies latest jw friends

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Just a little bit gay! And only sometimes.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

no, but his butt is

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

I don't know if he's gay but I heard that he was black.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Sounds like a story cooked up by some right winger with a talk show known to be high on pain killers....hmmmmmm.....now who could that be?

r.

The gay story has been around since the fall - and now it is steaming up with shades of mystery since the Rev Wright is linked to it, and the death of a gay man in the same church. The allegations of gay sex and drugs has been circulating for a long time but I honestly thought the Republicans would blow Obama out of the water with it once he got the nomination. The only rationale that I can see for it coming out in this way is that the Republicans want to make sure that Hillary gets in because they think McCain will win hands down. We'll see how far it gets taken - sammieswife.

• 5go
    5go

Is this is the best Republican smear machine do. They are so screwed when the general election comes around.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Examples of civil rights and liberties include the right to get redress if injured by another, the right to privacy, the right of peaceful protest, the right to a fair investigation and trial if suspected of a crime, and more generally-based constitutional rights such as the right to vote, the right to personal freedom, the right to freedom of movement and the right of equal protection

I would have to say these rights are currently in question. The right of Habeas Corpus has recently been revoked, or uhhhh put on hold.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Beks,

I don't know if Bizzy is being for real I thought she was just making a joke or something,, show you how little we all really know what the other thinks. Anyway best wishes or what ever.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I did not know that these rights had been rescinded. But quite a lot gets past me these days. Is this tongue in cheek, rhetorical, or actual news?

I'm serious - did I miss something? I read on-line news, a local daily rag, plus USA TODAY, and the LA Times on Sunday - how could I have missed this?

• beksbks
    beksbks

The Patriot Act ploughes right over the right to privacy, and the Bush admin has suspended Habeas Corpus. Equal protection, and peaceful protest are subjective in their application. Right to vote is being tampered with increasingly. Look at 2000, 2004, and recent Indiana primary.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

well then, I'm sure you know about flag pins and preachers, so you're getting the important stuff. Civil rights schmivil rights.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit