Is Obama Gay?

by sammielee24 68 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Not an issue with me - but I wonder how many voters would turn against him if they found out he was? The latest tabloid in check out lines has brought the Sinclair scandal out into the public eye - and although I haven't heard it yet, I understand that Rev Manning has a damning video on youtube. Larry Craig was vilified - would the same people who vilified him still vote Obama in and why? I figured this stuff would hit the news at some point but I actually thought it would happen after he won the nomination. The smut is heating up - sammieswife.

• Gopher
    Gopher

There's a "Sinclair Scandal" in the news? Please provide a source. I couldn't find it.

Personally, I don't see how the crap that Reverend Manning is screeching on YouTube will gain traction with the average American voter. He calls Obama trash because of his parents. How bigoted.

I don't see any of this hitting the news. But I know people are going to throw the kitchen sink at Obama because they don't like him or they somehow feel threatened by his ascendence toward the top of the political hill.

• Grammy
    Grammy

Obama's Gay Lover Can't Pass Polygraph

Larry Sinclair, Barack Obama's alleged former gay sex partner, was paid $10,000 by WhiteHouse.com to take a polygraph test, which he failed. Turns out the weird ugly rambling toothless gentleman from YouTube might not be telling the whole truth when he claims he gave Obama a blowjob in 1999! We've been getting odd emails from internet crazy types with AOL email addresses touting Sinclair's claims since we first ran his video last month. The crazies were very excited for his polygraph test, and if he'd passed it, WhiteHouse.com promised him $100k. Related: Dear WhiteHouse.com, we had a kinky three-way with Hillary Clinton and Ron Paul at the Limelight in 1985. (Ron was gentle, Hillary selfish.) Bonus nutty email attached.

Long interview. Sinclair says he's been in touch with NYT, Chi Tribune, MSNBC, and others. Says they "all tell me the same thing. They don't want to be FIRST."
    Very believable in the interview. Corrects minor misstatements by the interviewer, comes off as being decidedly NOT political, yet comes off as knowning how the media investigative process works. He doesn't know who Drudge is but knows who David Axelrod is because he's been in contact with the campaign.
    Media waiting until story spreads through the right wing internet (after Obama nomination), reaches critical mass, then they can say they were "forced" to talk about it.

http://gawker.com/360609/obamas-gay-lover-cant-pass-polygraph

• Gopher
    Gopher

Thanks Grammy for that citation. It sounds like the innuendo and SwiftBoat machines are starting to get fired up, now that it's clear Obama will be the Democratic nominee.

I hope they those who want Obama to lose will throw stuff at him like this, because this time it will probably backfire.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Come on Barack, be authentic, come out of that closet--LOL

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Let's see. He's now a gay racist muslim terrorist.

What's next?

• Grammy
    Grammy

What's next?

I shudder to think what is next....lol

• brinjen
    brinjen

Athiest?

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I hope he is gay, gets elected and then comes out of the closet. They can't impeach him for being gay can they?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

What's next?

Kidnapped by aliens . . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit