Is Obama Gay?

by sammielee24 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Let's see. He's now a gay racist muslim terrorist.

What's next?

President of the United States. Bring_the_Light

• Mulan
    Mulan

I wish so many people didn't care about this kind of thing. I certainly don't.

I sincerely hope he is the next President.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Who lost out in the race because he "wanted a ponee"?the knee jerk hatreds of middle america are soo JW!!

HB

• beksbks
    beksbks

Sammie, one point.

Larry Craig was active in anti gay legislation, and then tried to hook up in a toilet. I could care less if he is gay, it's his complete hypocrisy that got him vilified.

As far as this story on Obama, it sounds very very suspiciously like the story that Mike Jones had about his interaction with the Evangelical pastor Ted Haggard.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I don't care if he's gay or not, but he is married and she might have an opinion as to whether or not it's OK. I don't think he is. Accusing married politicians of being gay has become SOP for the tabloid press. Of course, they have struck pay dirt a couple of times.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    He's now a gay racist muslim terrorist.

Actually, he's a gay racist anti-American atheist muslim terrorist who supports a radical black christian church.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Actually, he's a gay racist anti-American atheist muslim terrorist (abortionist communist voodoo witch) who supports a radical black christian church.' ;)

S

• beksbks
    beksbks

Well, at least he's interesting

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Hey...all I'm saying is that the story is out there. The tabloids have one of the largest reader bases so if 20 million people even see the cover page while checking out in the supermarkets, then whoever wants to do some damage will have started the ball rolling. I have thought for sure he would be the nominee - and I have to wonder who started the stories this early? The last discussion that I saw on TV, had the Republicans lined up with Hillary since apparently McCain believes he can win if he's up against her - Obama is ahead in many polls and McCain most likely couldn't win against him. ...sammieswife.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Obama doesn't need to be gay to "go down" in the November erections. His wrongness on the issues would be like giving America a big stiffy for the next 4 years. Let's hope the American people don't squat down on it this November.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/157951/2903513/post.ashx#2903513

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit