GB Anthony Morris 2007 DC Talk DESPERATE PLEADINGS

by doinmypart 44 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The most thinking people on earth? Not the witlesses, that's for sure! The people in the "secret society" I joined to slap Jehovah in the face are much more thinking than any witless ever will be. And no, I am not going to lift a finger to help the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

• anasazi
    anasazi

You are a fool. That is a very awesome talk. He does not just do a karaoke of an outline, He makes it alive with illustrations and experiences. I do not see why you all focus on the governing body. The best talk of the convention is the last talk of Saturday afternoon's symposium. It is called "Do not follow Satan". The point is stated that one does not have the right to tell another how to live one's life. And not to meddle. Good lesson for you all. That is what the Bible teaches and that is what the GB teaches. Stop focusing on the GB. They simply oversee the worldwide congregation. (If it is not a congregational matter, then they don't oversee it)

• anasazi
    anasazi

Here is a really desperate GB member. Ray Franz But he is right. He says that Jehovah's Witnesses have the truth. So he did get one thing right. http://tinyurl.com/25h3wy

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

You are a fool. That is a very awesome talk. He does not just do a karaoke of an outline, He makes it alive with illustrations and experiences. I do not see why you all focus on the governing body. The best talk of the convention is the last talk of Saturday afternoon's symposium. It is called "Do not follow Satan". The point is stated that one does not have the right to tell another how to live one's life. And not to meddle. Good lesson for you all. That is what the Bible teaches and that is what the GB teaches. Stop focusing on the GB. They simply oversee the worldwide congregation. (If it is not a congregational matter, then they don't oversee it) Correct, one does not have the right to tell another how to live their life. So why does the GB place rules that do just that to its members, with the threat of being shunned if one doesn't comply? Stop focusing on the GB? That is precisely who the members get their direction from. They oversee the worldwide cong and make the directives that each member must follow. On what basis do you say that they are "Jehovah's people"? Please answer this.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Here is a really desperate GB member. Ray Franz But he is right. He says that Jehovah's Witnesses have the truth. So he did get one thing right. http://tinyurl.com/25h3wy Since you are quoting Ray Franz to support your statement how about also quoting Ray's statement that "to say the org was chosen by Jesus to handle his earthly affairs in 1919 based upon what they were teaching at that time would be an insult to the Lord Jesus."

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

It would be

an insult to Christ Jesus to say that he

selected this organization on the basis of what it was

teaching as of 1919

Raymond Franz, In Search of Christian Freedom, page 145

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Thanks for the links. But I thought the pretty pictures that came up on the player were more interesting. I couldn't make it thru 5 minutes.

momz

• JK666
    JK666

In my humble opinion, "anasazi" is speaking out of his "anas."

JK

• dinah
    dinah

LOL@JK.

I had the same problem Momz had. I simply can't listen to them at all without it either putting me to sleep or making me mad.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Anasazi has not answered my question. Again Anasazi:

On what basis do you make the claim that Jehovah's Witnesses are "Jehovah's people"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit