GB Anthony Morris 2007 DC Talk DESPERATE PLEADINGS

by doinmypart 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

Nice JK. I was thinking the same thing!

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I've only heard snippets - will listen later with a bucket at the ready - but it's really quite amusing on my Real Player watching 'Annabelle the Sheep' talk and bob in front of her microphone to Anthony Morris' voice.

• dinah
    dinah

OK, made it through 15 minutes this time. I cannot believe I ever believed this stuff. Actually had I not been taught this since birth, it would seem really outrageous to me.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

OK - I listened to the whole thing. The bucket is full now

Classic example of deeply-ingrained cult thinking - manipulation, self-aggrandizement, bald assertions, straw men, smugness, distortion, idealized self-perception - this talk has it all.

Edit: And he said he was a medic in the Vietnam war. It's interesting this guy is relatively new to the Troof.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

anasazi:

You are a fool.

Matthew 5:22.

We await your answer to isaacaustin's question.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Don't hold your breath waiting for anasazi (Hi Grissom ) to reply. He's a hitnrunner and rarely says anything in tune with reality.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

So did I get it right? According to him one of the proofs that the GB is the representative of the F&DS is that; in all the years the WT has been in publication they haven't missed publishing an issue (or food at the proper time) boy talk about circular reasoning this guy should get an award or trophy for his.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Boy you can tell the GB is getting very senile if they picked his dumb as to be with them.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    You are a fool. That is a very awesome talk. He does not just do a karaoke of an outline, He makes it alive with illustrations and experiences. I do not see why you all focus on the governing body. The best talk of the convention is the last talk of Saturday afternoon's symposium. It is called "Do not follow Satan". The point is stated that one does not have the right to tell another how to live one's life. And not to meddle. Good lesson for you all. That is what the Bible teaches and that is what the GB teaches. Stop focusing on the GB. They simply oversee the worldwide congregation. (If it is not a congregational matter, then they don't oversee it) anasazi

They tell trolls like you that this is an apostate site and your faith might take a hit if you access it too many times.
  • anasazi
    anasazi

Better to get the undoctored version at www.jwproclaimers.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit