GB Anthony Morris 2007 DC Talk DESPERATE PLEADINGS

by doinmypart 44 Replies latest jw friends

• anasazi
    anasazi

No one cares about your biased opinion.

• anasazi
    anasazi

>"Correct, one does not have the right to tell another how to live their life. So why does the GB place rules that do just >that to its members, with the threat of being shunned if one doesn't comply?

The GB has not placed any rules and it has no members.

The Governing body oversees the worldwide congregation. That is not about making rules.

>Stop focusing on the GB? That is precisely who the members get their direction from. They oversee the worldwide cong and >make the directives that each member must follow.

It is so funny that you make such broad statements but you can not come up with any real truth to that.

>On what basis do you say that they are "Jehovah's people"? Please answer this."

Jehovah's Witnesses are Jehovah's people because we use his name, do the preaching and are a united brotherhood and have good attitudes about matters. The kind of people that Jehovah God wants.

• anasazi
    anasazi

No, that is in the outline. And we know that you are a goat as you are speaking badly about Christ's brothers.

• anasazi
    anasazi

>Boy you can tell the GB is getting very senile if they picked his dumb as to be with them.

What do you have to offer?

Nothing?

I thought so.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly
    Better to get the undoctored version at www.jwproclaimers.org

Grissy (sorry) anasazi. Please be good enough to provide instances where doinmypart's and the freeminds versions of this talk are doctored.

No one cares about your biased opinion.

You obviously do, or you wouldn't comment.

The GB has not placed any rules and it has no members.

The Governing body oversees the worldwide congregation. That is not about making rules.

There you go again, Griss. Away with the pixies.

• uninformed
    uninformed

But it's pretty scarry NOW to see how the governing body steps in to the place of Jesus himself.

Confucious

my thoughts exactly.

Anasazi--beards? pantsuits? sportscars? long hair? What the hell is wrong with you?

They tell you how to answer your GD cellphone and what pets to have or not.

Get a grip

Brant

• Lex Talionis
    Lex Talionis

"Thats all there is to it"

Interesting quote, all one has to do in order to be saved is show unquestioning obedience in the governing body.

What sort of people are they wanting to attract?

• lrkr
    lrkr

Best quotes:

'Armageddon is coming and there will be lots of blood'

What a nice, Christian thought!!!

• lrkr
    lrkr

Constant appeal to the desire to conform to the masses:

"Are you going to join us or not??" "Are you going to follow us?"

• lrkr
    lrkr

I disagree with the poster who said he is "dumb". I think he is quite smart. Its the arrogance that bothers me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit