Women - do you love being around men?

by Mr Ben 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Women - do you love being around men? I only ask because I realise that for over 20 years I just love being around women. It's not just for sexual reasons either, though that's important sometimes, I just really like being around women. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy men's company too, especially when it comes to football, but OMG, I think I'd just die if there were no women in the world (glad I'm not Adam!).

My question is, do you feel the same way about men?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

That's a pretty loaded question to answer, I would say maybe yes if they have a great personality, and have a good sense of humor. But that is

only one woman's perspective. We are all have very different idea's.

Cheers!

hope4others

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Men have there some valuable qualities.

lisa

• brinjen
    brinjen

I love being around men. One of the departments I'm in at work is mostly men and I love it, hearing all the "boy gossip" and being "one of the boys". I'd hate to live in a world without men (as much as they p*** me off ).

But seriously, they're great guys and I love each and every one of them.

• Nowman
    Nowman

You know, I have had more women hurt me, then the men I knew or know now. It could be just the cards that I have been dealt. Yes, I enjoy being around men for sure. Most of the men in my life (including husband) are a bunch of smart arses, well you know what they say, you are who you hang out with.

Nikki

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah when they get over themselves and let me play dominoes with them...when I win take it like a man!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I absolutely love men! Always have. I remember being a small child and loving the feeling of being surrounded by the "older" boys in the hall. They were like my big brothers.

I love men.

momz

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

To answer the question: Yes, I do love men. I married a couple of them and have stayed with the last one I married for over 15 years now. I allowed my man to impregnate me four times and going through painful labor gave vaginal birth (no drugs...owie!! damn kids came too fast) to all four of his children. My man is sick now and is with me 24/7 (think of it as early retirement - I'm not ready!) and I still love him. Want to slap him around sometimes but I still love him. I'm gonna say that last part over and over in my head.

Josie

• zensim
    zensim

Absolutely! Men are funny and interesting and stimulating (in more ways than one) and light hearted and ... well, they just are. I love them!

I love my women friends, they are supportive and beautiful and a safe resting place. I feel understood by women.

Men - with men there is tension (even if you are not attracted to them) and that feels fantastic - like dancing on the edge of a sword :)

• zensim
    zensim

Oh, that was such a Freudian slip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit