Women - do you love being around men?

by Mr Ben 29 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I think though that a person is defined by their qualities not gender.

Well sure, but what did I say that led to such a definition?

BTS

• CandleLight
    CandleLight

oh Nothing BTS.. I was actually refering to my own post earlier where I can across a bit harsh on women.. Your post reminded me of my overgeneralization.

Thanks

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I love being around both equally.

• loosie
    loosie

When I was working in tech support the more men I would meet the more I would appreciate my husband. At work some of the men would think that if you expressed an opinion you were being a B*****. But if other men men had that same opinion it was ok.

My husband isn't like that so I would be glad to come home to my hubby.

• megaflower
    megaflower

no, I do not. I find that most men (not all) are too controling. I have not come across very many that truly respect women in every way shape and form. Men like to have it both ways. They want a nice family (as long as the wife does most of the child rearing) and they are either on the golf course or on thier bass boat. After all, after spending all that money for a boat they are going to bring home dinner. HAHa. Iam glad I found the exception to this in my husband. We have been married for nearly 28 years and we are truely best friends. We raised a family TOGETHER and love spending our free time with each other. I admire and respect him as a person and he does the same.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

not particularly.but then again,im not so crazy about women either....i like guitars and convertibles..both enjoyable in a solitary way.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

and cats.,.i like cats too..and jamaican women.something about jamaican women that i just love.maybe the accent?

• Layla33
    Layla33

I enjoy men in so many ways. I was raised with a father that was pretty much the primary parent and four brothers, so I am very comfortable and happy around men and sometimes prefer them to my female friends.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Men inspire me, their masculine ways fit so well into my female ways and thoughts, it is total yin and yang that compliments my psyche and there is nothing and I do mean nothing better than cuddling up in a pair of strong arms and falling asleep.

Over and out.

• Sasha
    Sasha

NO...but I have deep seated reasons...I am not gay.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I love men especially strong men.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit