GB sidles out of 1919 and puts 1914 in the bin. (WT study.)!!

by hamsterbait 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Are you serious? Or making this up?

I'm speechless if it is true - if so, how can ANYONE not recognise what they're doing here?????

• marmot
    marmot

Uh, guys, I don't even get the WT and Awake anymore but even I know that that's just a spoof.

The language is all wrong for an "official" pronouncement from the pages of the present-day WT. That reads like something out of the early 70s, which maybe shows what era the spoof's author had their formative experience.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Very interesting stuff. As express by others, we need what article this is from. Provide some references to support the quote.

Thanks

• garybuss
    garybuss

And they used to teach that the world ended in 1914. Nov 1 1942 Watchtower above

:-)

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

Is this a spoof?

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

References, please!!

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

WHOA!!!

Mouthy can be re-instated now, wee!!!!

We'll miss you dear, I wish I could have gotten to know you better. From what I can tell, you're the coolest super-old person I know (that's still alive).

Run on back to your congregation, up on stage during a Sunday talk and yell "BOOYAH" for me. Get it on video and YouTube it, whole nine yards, this is your time to shine.

Bring_the_Light

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Oh, Mouthy should wait for these references.

• veen
    veen

No chance

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

HamsterBait is supposedly a "Jedi Master" which I assume is pretty high ranking here. Anybody have experience with their truthfulness?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit