What's Your View Of Jehovah's Witnesses As Individual Persons?

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

One thing in favor of the Witness worker is their (usually) total lack of ambition. I can hire a JW as an assistant and be confident the position is set for the next two decades.

• OBVES
    OBVES

Knowing how great are their publications one should expect Jehovah's Witnesses to be one of the best people on the face of the earth. Kids born into Jehovahs Witness family are most lucky .

I am riding on bike and if I had a choice to choose one of the two routes -one where Jehovahs Witness kids stand and the other kids from other religions or atheists - without a shadow of a doubt I would chose the first route to ride safely.

Many of you would have to see what my eyes have seen at my workplace for almost 28 years ! You could thank God that the Jehovah's Witnesses do exist.

• OBVES
    OBVES

This is one of my wishes that I want God Yahweh to grant me in the Paradise ! I want to show saved people in the Paradise a fascinating movie about people I got to know in my workplace .Almost all were or are not Jehovah's Witnesses and I want the people to know what I have seen and I hope that will bring glory to God Yahweh as saved in the Paradise will bow down and worship and praise God Yahweh that we had Jehovah's Witnesses around us .

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Kids born into Jehovahs Witness family are most lucky .

No really, that is one of the funniestly insane things that I have read today.

Josie - a born in who knows that truth about being born in, it ain't all that

• White Dove
    White Dove

Of course I don't think they are the best this or that. For the most part, I feel sorry for the R&F just trying to do what they think is right in order to give themselves and their families the best shot at something really great (read too good to be true) while going about it in the most harmful way ever. I feel nothing for the PO's, CO's, DO's, and GB's. They have too much power over others for me to feel sorry for them. The R&F on the other hand feel like they don't have a choice. They are mentally trapped by the alphabet soup group.

• White Dove
    White Dove

OK, now I see better what this thread is about. No, they aren't the best at anything, especially public speaking, no matter what they say JW's are best at. They are the best liars, and best at the bad stuff. Not true friends, either.

• White Dove
    White Dove

OBVES,

I'm glad that you had such a good experience with them. I was a born-in and I was a good girl, but I was not happy and I did suffer from severe depression for lack of any meaningful social attachments. Those are important for mental growth. My sister is in and out of mental hospitals because of it. She has an unnatural fear of rejection from Jehovah and others. She is really messed up. Our parents were no models to have as parents. No, born-in...you just have to experience it for yourself to understand what mental messes and desperate kids JW's make. It's just awful.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Do you think they make the best parents? as a group, NO.

The best children? As a group, NO.

The best workers? As a group, HELLNO.

The most moral? Ya right

I know a handful of very sincere and honest jw's that actually strive for those marks. But on masse they are just as bad, or as good as anyone else out in the so-called world.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Individually, they are very dilusional and also don't like to place blame where blame lies: with the person.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

For the most part I like them as persons.

There are a few grade A jack asses in the crowd, but what crowd doesn't have a few?

Who am I kidding? The jack-ass content is disproportionately heavy down at your local KH....there are a few diamonds in the rought though...

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit