Old people and the internet

by Burger Time 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I just read a post where a 52 year old woman posted a huge diatribe about a certain subject....not a big deal but it was used with multiple sized fonts and well just plainly over sized. I have noticed this is a problem with most older ones who post on the internet? Whats up with that? Do people with in a certain age group who get online just love to make their emails and posts as tacky as possible? Is it just bad eye sight?

Now believe me I have seen plenty of older ones on this site who seem to be working just fine with font size and colors, so I know it isn't all older people that do this. The whole thing that got me started on this was when my co workers mom emailed her and it mysteriously was almost is the same format as my Mom's. Then my other co worker noted the same thing.

I am sure plenty of you have parents who commit this same internet faux pa almost daily.

• mouthy
    mouthy

OOPS I guess I guilty!!! Old age sucks

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

old people=52??

You're in big trouble with this post, whippersnapper!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Haha well perhaps I should rephrase that....anyone born before 70. Being the age that I am I had a chance to kind of grow up around computers and there fore didn't have to really re learn anything. Oh and it's great to be young!!! Yea in your face old people!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Burger Time >Yea in your face old people!!!GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Oh and it's great to be young!!! Yea in your face old people!!!

Why, you little ... WORDS FAIL ME!!!

Sylvia

• dinah
    dinah
    Haha well perhaps I should rephrase that....anyone born before 70.

Dammit, now I'm "old people" WTF.

I got your "old" right here you little punk.

• Burger Time
  • dinah
    dinah

BT,

Maybe you are confusing old with stupid?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You ain't dry behind the ears yet, so quit slagging us old bastards.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit