It's "lie through my teeth" time again.

by easyreader1970 34 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

When the emperor rides through the city square stark naked and you know why the elders say he's fully dressed in clothes you paid towards, do you agree with them that the clothes are indeed magnificent, or do you simply state he's stark bollock naked and why is everyone deluding everyone?

What president are you setting for yourself and those around you?

Maybe one day you gotta just put your head on the block? But each to their own!

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

The ordeal is over. They came over but it wasn't as bad as I envisioned. They backed WAY off when we revealed to them that my wife is bipolar and that one of our children is chronically ill (asthma). They said it was a wonder we made it to the KH or out in service whenever we did. So then they read us some scriptures and went on with life. They didn't try to waterboard me or anything. So everyone is happy. The wife got her "spiritual encouragement" that she needed, I wasn't forced to lie (much), and we were not oppressed by the men in black.

er

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Hey ER70,

Glad it wasn't as bad as you expected... And you sent them on their merry way.

Have you explained your feelings to your wife? Do you think that is too risky?

A@G

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

The ordeal is over. They came over but it wasn't as bad as I envisioned. They backed WAY off when we revealed to them that my wife is bipolar and that one of our children is chronically ill (asthma). They said it was a wonder we made it to the KH or out in service whenever we did. So then they read us some scriptures and went on with life. They didn't try to waterboard me or anything. So everyone is happy. The wife got her "spiritual encouragement" that she needed, I wasn't forced to lie (much), and we were not oppressed by the men in black.

er

What a CROCK! If being depressed gets you off the hook, how do they justify going after ANY witnesses?

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970
    Have you explained your feelings to your wife? Do you think that is too risky?

The word risk suggests that there is some chance of success, even if it is small. My wife is hardcore Witness #1. There's 100% chance of failure. So, no, I don't discuss my doubts and beliefs with her. I will discuss some things that don't make sense at times but I have to do it as though I am curious not opposed.

er

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit