It's "lie through my teeth" time again.

by easyreader1970 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Try to tell them you personally find the WTS morally wrong and damaging to ones integrity in supporting the propped up lies and deceiving misconceptions that

they present just to sell and circulate literature and therefore have absolutely no wish to belong to an organization like that.........honesty comes first.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Help...Help...I'm corrupt and part of the problem....and, and sob, sniff, have on balls...

Heh...heh...heh...do a little more reading troll, um, er I mean Trick...it'll come to you...of course being non-baptized helps you a great deal...lets you be more defiant....

Be cool Easyrider, you'll be ok...good luck....

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    "cant stand people like you that choose the easy route and just simply "lie"."

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Trickie just makes my head hurt! Like covering up your true feelings just so you have a small chance at saving your marriage and maintaining some small dignity is "the easy route." And Trickie, in my opinion, you do NOT have much/anything to add to this conversation since you were never baptized. Those of you lucky enough to never have sold your soul to the Watchtower by getting dunked have no idea what we faders have to go through in order to hold on to some semblance of our lives and our families. So back off, if you have nothing positive to contribute, and maybe spend some more time reading here and getting your facts straight rather than just jumping to incorrect conclusions.

Easyreader, Good Luck, Mate, you can do it, you are strong, and you are not lying as much as you are protecting yourself and your family!

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    FLIPPER - I am an ex-jw or shall i say i was never baptized but all this witness bashing is weak. I know good witness bashing when i see it, so far i havent on here at least. Funny enough most of my issues with witnesses are from people like the TS. For years i've seeing people go the easy route and just lie and they get all the respect and love from the witnesses meanwhile people like me and my friends get judged just cause we werent doing as good when in all reality we were the best little witness kids around (looking back). so to me when i see people like you guys, you guys are a part of the corruption.

Also, there is a BIG difference between being a baptized adult in the religion and being an unbaptized witness kid in the religion. I am sorry for what you went through, but you don't have to rip easyreader apart because of it. In his first post he stated that the elders will give him a hard time for his low field service time, and for not doing all that he could be. So he is not putting on some kind of show acting like a holier-than-though Witness. He is viewed as weak, or else he wouldn't be getting a shepherding call. The people who are part of the corruption are pedophile elders and the governing body, to name a few, not people like easyreader. IMHO. Rachel

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

If my last few posts sound harsh, I just want to apologize. I don't mean to be harsh-sounding, I just feel passionately about certain things. I don't like when someone is attacked, least of all on their very own thread!

easyrider, I am interested in an update when you do have that shepherding call!

Peace,

Rachel

• flipper
    flipper

TRICKIE- All I have to say to you is this thread is about showing support to EASYRIDER and you are the one detouring the subject to another topic here. None of us here expect you to understand anything about " witness " cult mind control" and how it works- because you have never been a baptized member of Jehovah's Witnesses - thus your "real" perception of things is very weak and uneducated ! You really would not understand what any of us ex-witnesses have been through- period

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I'd bake them a cake they "would" remember..........For a long time!

Just make sure you or the misses doesn't eat any.

Quirky1

• JK666
    JK666

It sounds like time for a batch of "funny brownies."

JK

• garybuss
    garybuss

If I gotta lie to some window washer to keep my wife, that bitch is outa here tomorrow. I'm a poker player, I'm gonna call your ass every time. Play or fold, crap or get off the pot. If ya threaten me, I'm gonna make you follow through. If ya threaten me and then don't follow through, I'm gonna shove that threat up your furry butt.

Messing with me or my family is the major league, so don't even think about coming around me making threats you don't have the balls to follow up on. I'll come to your house and mess with your family. See how you like it mister elder.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Thinking of you easyrider. I know it's not easy to hide things like your feelings when you know something is so wrong. But if it's what is best for you and your family right now, all the best with it.

There may be people here who do not understand, but there are a lot more that do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit