It's "lie through my teeth" time again.

by easyreader1970 34 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

TRICKIE - This is a support website for mostly ex-witnesses . You won't find much sympathy for Jehovah's Witnesses causes here. Many here have really been scarred by the witnesses and Watchtower societies tactics. So, perhaps the Wathtowers website would better serve your needs

• still_in74
    still_in74

i had one of these a few months ago. Prepare to get invited out in service. Try and pick a Saturday when you know it will be pouring rain so you wont have to do territory!

They are going to ask you if "anything has happened?" or "have you be doing anything?"

they wont come out and ask you if you have looked at apostate sites.

I used the blood issue and the many recent changes in the WT. I just said it is taking me time to absorb it all. They will agree with you. Trust me, they have been thinking about all the changes themselves.

Just thank them for your time and go out in service with one of them. hehe ;)

still.........

• still_in74
    still_in74
    man get some balls and leave then if you have to "lie thru your teeth". cant stand people like you that choose the easy route and just simply "lie". i've been dancing with the elders for years,

do you actually read what you type?

No double standard here, no.......

• Trickie
    Trickie

FLIPPER - I am an ex-jw or shall i say i was never baptized but all this witness bashing is weak. I know good witness bashing when i see it, so far i havent on here at least. Funny enough most of my issues with witnesses are from people like the TS. For years i've seeing people go the easy route and just lie and they get all the respect and love from the witnesses meanwhile people like me and my friends get judged just cause we werent doing as good when in all reality we were the best little witness kids around (looking back). so to me when i see people like you guys, you guys are a part of the corruption.

• Open mind
    Open mind
    all this witness bashing is weak. I know good witness bashing when i see it, so far i havent on here at least.

If the "witness bashing" on JWD is weak then you better head on back to the K Hall. This is as good as you'll find.

Have you actually taken the time to read very much on here?

I've gotta run, but I'm sure someone else will be along to amuse you shortly.

OM

• White Dove
    White Dove

We are part of WHAT corruption? That doesn't make any sense. Just what are we supposed to be corrupting?

• Trickie
    Trickie

I wasent talking about you White Dove just the TS and people encouraging his lying two faced lifestyle. be cool or get out, thats all im saying.

• oompa
    oompa
    Trickie: I am an ex-jw or shall i say i was never baptized but all this witness bashing is weak. I know good witness bashing when i see it, so far i havent on here at least.

THANKS! Ya hear that Bethel, GB and all! We can't even impress newcomers here because we like you guys so much....now can you please belive we are not realy postates??

Now back to more imprtant things.....Easyrider, nothing wrong with your silent plan, but if you do get a chance, I see nothing wrong with stating a little sadness over what is now a very obvious delay in the end, or at least all the changes wiping out our good ol link to the people of 1914....maybe you just can't even do service anymore because you really don't know what the hell to tell people now.........................oompa

• Honesty
    Honesty

OK, which one of you pozt8s messed with Trickie's cereal this morning?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

If you wish to fade then your choice to 'lie' is a reasonable one.

Sometimes the best thing you can do is actually not only go along with what they say, but actually show that it has an effect. Up your meeting attendance for a week or so, then cut back again. The Elders will become very tired with you and eventually cut way back in there interest to 'help' you. How many times will they give you a shepherding call? eventually they will get frustrated and lay off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit