Renegade Mormons - Abuse of Children- Broken Bones -Many Girls Pregnant

by flipper 86 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• carla
    carla

Has anybody found the above article by Marion Smith elsewhere besides a gay/lesbian site? I know someone who should read but will dismiss it without even looking at it because of where it was found. thanks.

• flipper
    flipper

LONE RANGER- I'm sure Texas officials are scared of another potential Waco on their hands. Let's just hope sending ALL those kids back to their parents wasn't sending some back to potential child abuse again

• flipper
    flipper

Interesting in the aftermath of this that Warren Jeffs WAS guilty of molesting teenage girls and videotaped himself having sex with them in his Mormon compound. Now he's in prison. I wonder how all the people who disagreed with his compound being raided over 3 years ago feel now ? Some things that appear weird and evil REALLY ARE many times. Follow your instincts and get the message

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I agree. You were absolutely right. There are some rules of thumb that seem universal. Anytime something is done in secret there's a high likelihood that something immoral is occurring. This seems to be true from the boardroom through to a religion.

• nugget
    nugget

You have to question why any parent feels the need to live in an isolated compound? When you live in such a restrictive way there is real danger that adults can act on their perversions without fear of reprisals. Multiple fractures are a cause for concern since children are not that clumsy and should ring warning bells.

It is disgusting that such a man was allowed to carry on for so long. It is also a tragedy that so many girls and women were abused in this way. I hope they have been able to find some measure of peace.

• flipper
    flipper

QCMBR- Exactly. If it smells like a rat, it robably is a rat. And THAT is what was happening several years ago with Warren Jeffs in regards to molestation of young people in his compound. One reason he's doing life in prison now. Good, let him rot there, he deserves it.

NUGGET- I feel that the Mormon women in Jeffs cult were mind controlled to the penultimate allowing their minor children to be raped by him and other Mormon men, it shows just HOW dangerous mind control is in that it causes people to commit crimes and allow crimes to happen to even their own children. Disgusting. I do hope these young people have gotten the help they need and have been placed in other homes away from the parents who threw them under the bus

• flipper
    flipper

Considering CNN is having a program on JW child abuse I thought it timely to bump up this thread about the Mormon's big child abuse situation regarding Warren Jeffs and how he was thrown into prison for multiple abuses of children. Somehow governing body JW leaders have escaped this fate- but their day may be coming soon. Comments welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit