Without God - Questions?

by Blueblades 53 Replies latest jw friends

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    you mean like Hitler!

Dude, Hitler was a believer...

The Nazi's had "God is with us" written on their belt buckles for cying out loud. How much more obvious can you get?

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    without God life is useless

Oh really? So without the hope of an afterlife, you wouldn't be able to love your family? You wouldn't be able to experience the taste of a cool glass of lemonade on a hot summer day? You couldn't enjoy a satisfying bowel movement?

Does the absence of a deity nullify all the joy and happiness you have now?

If so, then you really are a shallow person.

• Free
    Free
    If God does not exist, whom can we turn to in a time of crises?

Someone who can answer or help us right away , Not sit there and act like " Oh it wasn't gods will or not the right time for him to help us this time" God or Gods are odds

Little girl in the news who died because her parents believed that God would help her.

Its called insulin you asshole !! ( not you ,the parents ) Odds are if her Parents had taken her to the Docter, God would have miraculously cured her.

Her Parents should be hung in the center of their town.

I know this is the minority of people who believe in God who act like this but Jehovahs Witness DO.

and that's who we are all here to bash, isn't it ?

• parakeet
    parakeet

realone: "you mean like Hitler!"

• jwblog
    jwblog

I have a simple question. If there is no God who then wrote the bible? Man who does not know how to adhere to the teachings perfectly? Did a man (or women) write the words in the bible from experience to pass on to their offspring? Who would have imagined that everything man did on the earth would cause such havock as predicted in the bible? Who would have thought that many floods, food shortages, earthquakes, pestilence just to name a few would have taken place like it said it would in a book? The bible is a book of prophecy and a mere mortal man could not have written it. Does this not hold true?

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    Without God, what is left of morality?

Sincerity.

Without God, what purpose is there in man's life?

What purpose is there WITH god, is a better question? Create me, confuse me, punish me, kill me? I don't wanna play.

If we do not believe in God, how can we be certain of anything?

We can't, suck it up.

I like snuggling against a pair of ample, but not oversized breasts.

If there is no afterlife, who will reward virtue and punish injustice?

The Armed forces of the United States, HOOAH!

If God does not exist, what becomes of the worth and dignity of each person?

People still value people regardless of where people came from.

Without God , how can man achieve happiness?

I like snuggling against a pair of ample, but not oversized breasts.

I know the answers to these type of questions, do you?

I'm an agnostic, I'm not claiming anything.

Bring_the_Light

• Jewel
    Jewel

Who would have thought that many floods, food shortages, earthquakes, pestilence just to name a few would have taken place like it said it would in a book?

UHHH...anybody could predict this because there have been floods, food shortages, earthquakes and pestilences since before humans were human.

One of my epiphanies (from another thread...) was that Tolkien's fictional account of creation, etc. made just as much sense as the bible. There have been "prophets" since humans started testing the upright stance. The Jewish/Christian Bible is not particularly profound as sacred writings go...

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    I have a simple question. If there is no God who then wrote the bible? Man who does not know how to adhere to the teachings perfectly? Did a man (or women) write the words in the bible from experience to pass on to their offspring? Who would have imagined that everything man did on the earth would cause such havock as predicted in the bible? Who would have thought that many floods, food shortages, earthquakes, pestilence just to name a few would have taken place like it said it would in a book? The bible is a book of prophecy and a mere mortal man could not have written it. Does this not hold true?

It missed that God sent latter-day saints to North America. Who wrote the book of Mormon? surely not a man! Impossible! How would man even know North America is here after all! It missed that God had another prophet named Mohammed. Who wrote the Koran? surely not man! Impossible! How could a man write the Koran? Especially with all the crazy language and right to left orientation of text. Nuts, no man could ever master that! It failed to predict this astonishingly witty yet mocking post! Who wrote this post? surely not a man! how could a man's logic be so stinging?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

What exactly has God done to comfort you in time of crisis?

• jwblog
    jwblog
    It missed that God sent latter-day saints to North America. Who wrote the book of Mormon? surely not a man! Impossible! How would man even know North America is here after all!
    It missed that God had another prophet named Mohammed. Who wrote the Koran? surely not man! Impossible! How could a man write the Koran? Especially with all the crazy language and right to left orientation of text. Nuts, no man could ever master that! It failed to predict this astonishingly witty yet mocking post! Who wrote this post? surely not a man! how could a man's logic be so stinging?

The name Joseph Smith is not found in the Holy Bible, The Word of God. The name Muhammad is not found in the Holy Bible, The Word of God. The holy bible provides cross references many years apart and many of the actuall locations written in the bible are true.......The laws of Moses are found in the hebrew scriptures, the two tribes migrated from the east are which of the twelve tribes? All peoples, nations, and tongues originated in the garden of eden.

Why is it necessary to predict what you wrote? You are not a prophet are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit