I posted a question on yahoo answers, in regards to the book study arrangem

by PaNiCAtTaCk 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I think a lot of JWs now are complying with the Society's crap not because they are totally brainwashed or stupid. I think a lot of them are still hanging on because to leave would mean having to admit that they were wrong for so many years. I'm beginning to think that my dad is in that boat. When you've invested so many years of your life in something, it's hard to walk away and admit it was all for nothing. The society is really pushing it with they type of people I've just described. Sooner or later, they are all going to say to themselves "enough's enough!" and they'll all leave in droves.

• willyloman
    willyloman

As a dub, we always bragged that we had "five meetings a week,' even though we all knew there were really just three - Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, in most cases. Some of the meetings lasted two hours, but still. I always thought we were being a bit disingenuous by fudging the count, as though "five" meetings, being a lot more than "three," made us somehow more righteous than we already were.

No matter how the braind-dead parse this, there is no getting around the fact: They have cut the meetings from three days to two and the number of hours dubs are forced to attend meetings is reduced by one hour a week.

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

I thought about it for awhile and decided to mention that in the Yahoo answers link where you posted that question the guy named "NMB" copied and pasted your opening thread here. It seems we have what you all call a "lurker"? Self- righteous @$$hole is what I call him! He sings the praises of the bORG on Yahoo but visits websites that his "master" told him never to go near! What a hypocrite!

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

Another thought- I'm no expert on how Yahoo Answers works, but couldn't you have his answer removed for calling you a liar and a troll? Isn't that considered offensive material? Or does Yahoo not care? Just a thought...

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

hey guys, thanks to all who responded. I think that some good comments were made, and maybe at least someone might think outside the box. Its amazing how brainwashed they are, by there comments. I would have answered just like them at one time.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Did you not read all the answers?

Must have missed the one from "Da Truth"

He provided the link to this topic, making it easy enough for anyone to find it and repost it at Yahoo.

Why so quick to judge others?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

What a nutty bunch of answers from the "faithful". It must be nice to be able to switch off ones brain and let the Watchtower do all ones thinking for them.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Reading those replies reminds me how psychologically sick all the elders and POs and COs are following the WT delusional 'slave of Jehovah' and passing the buck of slavery to publishers.

I am no authority but I know for sure how conditioned they have been via lifes events for them.

Maybe they have eeked out a happy nueron aura amongst like minds but the same is sure to be found in any tribe anyplace.

Their sickness is in their insular teachings and attitudes.

I realise how their doctrine is mathematically arranged to ensure any follower is disabled once baptised with only them as an emergency unit.

Every set of reasoning leads to the WT - whether you disagree, have an opinion, experience hardship or whateva - every set of reasoning that takes a person away from the WT is mathematically blasted by sets of scriptures to inflict guilt and suffering. They have spent over a century fine tuning their system to ensnare individuals into this life prison psychology of theirs and it stinks. If they fall it wont be due to Biblical prophecy but due to their own cruelty inflicted on souls tricked and ruined by their ruthless dogma.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit