They found me

by Stefanie 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

After six years of hiding from them.. the same elder and wife have found me. They have taken to writing to me, sending me stuff in the mail. I had to move back to my home town and they found me within six months. I am so sick of this already and cant run anymore.. I dont know what I should do to get them to leave me alone.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

It really depends upon how you want to deal with JWs in the future. Do you have family that are still in? Friends you talk with? If not just send a photocopy of the United Nations scandal papers to their house.

If you plan on interacting with JW family, then putting up with that kind of stuff is the price you pay for a successful fade.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

You could buy a stamp that reads "Return to Sender" and use it on everything they send you.

momz

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Hi Stephanie,

Wecome back! It's been a while! I don't think I ever replied to any of your posts but I've read them all. I can relate to you more then you know. I don't have any advice to you as far as your current situation, but I'm glad to see you post!

LS

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Either a "Return to Sender" stamp or invite them over for an Apostafest. But it may be better just to not respond. Maybe they will get the hint.

Just a thought.

Quirky1

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Perhaps "hinting" is the problem. Instead of "running", try turning and facing them and saying calmly and firmly, "leave me alone!". No other explanations needed.

Cog

• parakeet
    parakeet

Two words: restraining order.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Like the guy said..its the price you pay if you wanna keep seeing other JW"s friends and family, lots of us in that boat, I still go to meetings and witnessing just to keep good with all my freinds and family.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Hi...

I dont have family in anymore, I am just sick of hiding when the damn door rings. I have alot of other issues to deal with and have even broken down and went to therapy even though I am strongly opposed. Alot of issues with jws have come up with the sessions. My elder ex molested our daughter! I hate these people and dont want to even speak with them in fear that I will get very angry and will not control myself.

• carla
    carla

Send the Cease & Desist letter to NY (if you need it I will hunt it up for you), or send them a copy of C of C book, put a sign on your door 'no jw's please' (I'll send you one if you want) tell them you are an apostate cannot tolerate the pedophiles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit