They found me

by Stefanie 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Hi Steph,

I like the idea of calling Brookly and talking tot he legal dept. Tell tehm that you have told these creeps to leave you alone. You do not want child nolesters at your door and they will either stop them or you will SUE the wtbts. Then follow it up with a cease and dissist letter to both the local cong and brooklyn.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Please let the district attorney know about your ex-husband the elder - and get a restraining order. You don't have to put up with them harassing you. You are really angry, but with good reason.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

do whatever you need to do to protect others...that is my advice.

Never seek revenge for the sake of vengence, you are bigger than that.

I think you are motivated to do what is right and to protect others - so you should expose this person for who is and let the authorities deal with him. Others should never suffer at his hands again.

you can move on with your life and look to the future with anticipation of all the great things you can experience. Don't let these group of people who have been decieved effect your life in any negative ways.

may you have peace

The Oracle

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Call the police for two reasons.

1. To report and cooperate with them in bringing the full weight of the law to bear against the animal that molested your child.
    2. To tell them that people from the same corrupt religion won't leave you alone, and name names, so that they can go have a talk with them.

Jeff

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi Stephani, I think you are on the right track by taking legal action, it is the best bet. All the best and may and your daughter find peace.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Since you just don't want them around because you are afraid you won't be able to restrain yourself, feel free to make your front door as unwelcome as you can make it. No more hints, tell.

1. Get a nice "no soliciting" sign from Home Depot and put it on your gate or front door. This protects you legally from what comes next.

2. Return all their mail, "retun to sender". Again, you can get a nice stamp from your local office supply store. Stamping is therapeutic anyways.

3. Post a Wicca decoration on your front door. http://www.13moons.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=101_272

4. Print about an inch of materials off the silentlambs site, put a big elastic around it, and put it by your front door. Put letter on top. "Do not come to my door again or I will sue you for ignoring my "no soliciting" sign. Your presence causes me great distress. Read the attached." If they knock, open the door, shove it in their hands, and close the door again.

5. Go have a hot bubble bath.

• blondie
    blondie

I would suggest sending any mail or packages back to them unopened, marked "RETURN TO SENDER". I sent one letter back shredded. I would check with the post office and see how you can get the packages/letters stopped. You also don't have to answer the door or the phone (callerID) is great. Be sure you are definite if you do encounter them that you don't want them to stop again. Get on the do not call listing.

Blondie (been there)

• undercover
    undercover

Hi Stef...welcome back! Good to see you!

I can't say anything more than what others have already said.

You don't have family in, you don't need to play nice, so don't. Your well-being, and the well-being of your daughter, is at stake here. Make it plain to any JW who contacts you, whether on purpose or not, that you want nothing to do with them anymore. If they persist in bothering you, take out a restraining order on them.

Good to hear from you again...hope you stay around a while

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There are options, and I think the best is to return it postage due, with weights attached. Short of that, return an apostate flyer with it. References to apostate web sites and of the pedophile scandal might work, along with the remark that they are trying to start a Second Dark Ages. Or, the scripture at Ephesians 2:8 and 9 which tells that salvation is by grace alone and not works.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

What is it about JWs that they think they can do whatever the F they want to do and say whatever they WANT to say and send whatever and go wherever????? WHAT IS THAT?? Just because I belong to Sams Club doesnt give the other members of Sams Club the right to HARRASS me about my shopping habits or write to me because I havent BEEN there for a long time or that maybe Ive decided to shop at COSCO instead!! WHAT THE F???

Girl...you need to eliminate the things you DO have control over and these idiots are at the TOP of that list! Forget about the cute little professional looking Return To Sender stamp...get a BIG HONKER BLOOD RED MAGIC MARKER and write on those letters REFUSED!!! on the front of it and on the back DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN!! Get a TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT!! sign and a BIG dog. BLOCK their phone number.

This is war baby...you have a baby girl to think about and HER life is what needs to be protected and nurtured WITHOUT these classless jealots bothering you.

Good luck honey! And Welcome back to the fold!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit