Hey guess what?

by sh4m3sh4m3 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sh4m3sh4m3
    sh4m3sh4m3

Apparently my posts are too hard to read. I will try to post with as few words as possible for you uneducated ex witnesses who never got a chance to go to college. Some of you have been more than kind, but a lot of you are just assholes.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Yes, of course I had to look, hope I'm not in the assh**e category!

lol

hope4others

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Hey guess what? I think you are the asshole! Geez, talk down to us a little! And there are plenty of edumacated people here, just test them. You'll get blown out of the water smartass.

Eyes Rolling

momz

• sh4m3sh4m3
    sh4m3sh4m3

Ya, but you knew I was talking about you. Didn't ya?

• llbh
    llbh
    Apparently my posts are too hard to read. I will try to post with as few words as possible for you uneducated ex witnesses who never got a chance to go to college. Some of you have been more than kind, but a lot of you are just assholes. I

If you had some manners maybe we would care a little about what you say Some us do have college degrees and some do not, what matters is who we are not the level of our education David

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Didn't ya?

Me? If I wasn't drunk and high on meth I would so take you down. So take you down!

momz

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I will keep it short, so I don't waste my time.

You really don't know how to win over friends. Now you will be branded as a total troll.

I wish you well.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

sh4m3sh3m4

I still haven't guessed what? What is there to guess?

I have spelt your name wrong and guess what - you didn't notice!

• BFD
    BFD

You really don't know how to win over friends. Now you will be branded as a total troll.

Yep.

BFD

• brinjen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit