Hey guess what?

by sh4m3sh4m3 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hey, guess what?

ANGER is a natural process in the stages of processing a major loss... (you have just lost your belief system, and are in the process of losing your family and friends due to that belief system.) Now, you are angry at the posters on this board.

But guess what? You should attempt to control WHERE you DIRECT your anger. Don't piss off your support group, Hon. Figure out who is really on your side and act accordingly.

Welcome to the board.

Love,
    Baba.

• JK666
    JK666

sh4,

I see that the anger problem that you mentioned in your first post hasn't abated. I don't know if you are just having a bad day, or had a run in with someone on the board.

Insulting the intelligence of people of JWD in general is probably not the wisest thing to do. Many of us are somewhat intelligent, and some of us actually went on to get higher education after leaving the JW's. The ones that didn't have circumstances that kept them from it. Insulting people for a lack of education isn't cool at all.

Just chill out, girl! The anger will lessen the longer you are out, and the more you learn.

Good luck,

JK

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

hey man, they got on me when i first posted. dont sweat it, they just dont want to ruin their eyesight while reading.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

What are you talking about? There are assh..es everywhere. You can't escape it. They are at Safeway, Borders, Weight Watchers meetings, on airplanes, sometimes they sneak up and look back at you in a mirror. I just have deep affection for the assho.es here. They have helped me thru a lot of stuff where as the as.holes at the WT inflicted me with "issues". I think this site has the best .ssholes in the universe and will take my stand with them. I hope you do too.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sh4,

Careful where you aim that anger. Take care of yourself before you explode and work for good karma.

Chenoa

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Careful where you aim that anger

Good advice. Karma will bite you everytime!

momz

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

sh4,

I've read your topics and I don't see anyone being nasty or distasteful.... Why all the hate-en?

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

uh oh... someboday a case of the Tuesdays.

Sorry if some here has offeneded you. It's the internet... it's hard to read a person by what they type so don't take it personally. I hope you stick around. =)

LS

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Guess what...Sh-bang,

I've read your topics and I don't see anyone being nasty or distasteful.... Why all the hate-en?

I agree... what's your problem?????

Your posts are somewhat difficult to read, since they are not in paragraphs... nothing to do with the educational level.

It's a compatbility problem with your browswer probably. Use IE7 or change the settings on your browswer.

And nothing like alienating your true blue support group by calling us a bunch of a$$wholes.

alt

Have a jolly good day. Maybe tomorrow will be better. And please don't be Miss Hemorroid 2008!!!!

A@G

• sspo
    sspo

ma va fa gulo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit