Hey guess what?

by sh4m3sh4m3 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quandry
    Quandry

Some of you have been more than kind, but a lot of you are just assholes.

Hey, guess what? I just went back over all your posts and the replies. You were welcomed here with some very kind words.

Why would you want to call people names who have been so nice to you? I don't understand. Do you feel that the posters here do not have feelings, but are just here for you to insult?

Do you feel better about yourself now?

• parakeet
    parakeet

sh4m3sh4m3 wrote: "I will try to post with as few words as possible for you uneducated ex witnesses who never got a chance to go to college. Some of you have been more than kind, but a lot of you are just assholes."

The most important lesson I tried to get across to the 18-year-old students in my classes was to keep their writing free of unnecessary verbiage (in case you don't know what "verbiage" means: "overabundance or superfluity of words, as in writing or speech; wordiness; verbosity").

The best writing is simple, articulate, and persuasive. Maybe you need to take a refresher course at your local community college.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Oh literary one, please provide me with a commentary on the Sura of Joseph, then I'll know you are the return of the 12th Imam. carmel

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I found one of your posts difficult to read - it was not formatted very well. Otherwise, I don't know what the deal is. Care to share?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

momz you had me laughing from your first post

edumacated

choked so much at the asshole comment I knocked my cuppa tea all over myself - uneducated clutz.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Someone's hurting. You need some squeezums. You're not getting enough love and affection in your life.

Even apostates can throw fiery coals on a trolls head.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    choked so much at the asshole comment I knocked my cuppa tea all over myself

LouBelle, you do know what to do for a burn right? Sorry honey, hate to see tea go to waste!

momz

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

momz - umm lick it?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am thinking that paragraph breaks would be a great start.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5340618

• Robdar
    Robdar

*yawn*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit