What will today bring?

by wings 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Last night didn't go to well with my wife fighting me over the whole DA issue (BTW, she wants me to just send in my letter and be over with it) and our relationship (to be, or not to be).

This morning didn't start too well either as she was still upset since last night. I couldn't sleep too well trying to decide what I'm going to do.

I'm with Quirky on this one... It's tough... But I'm trying to have a good day in spite of things... At least I take a train home so don't depend on her for the commute. Enjoy your wlak home Quirky, it's good exercise

BB, sounds like you do taxes for a living.... I used to do the same before Gilead, but sold my business. I still get a few satisfied customers contact me to do their taxes each year... They certainly are grateful when their return is larger than they thought .. it's all legal, right?

A@G

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Life is difficult for most of us at times. I haven't had to many difficult times in the past 10 years until 2 years ago when I got a chronic illness and now am in pain everyday plus have trouble walking or doing anything besides sitting. I feel sorry for myself some days but there is still lots of things to do that makes life enjoyable. Like having JWD and all of you to talk to.

Nothing can be worse than losing your child to death and suicide must be heartrending. My daughter tried to do that last Fall, but she has some problems with Anxiety disorder etc. If she drinks or doesn't take her meds she is in trouble. It sure scared us and her too. She is better now and 4 months pregnant.

alt

• Grammy
    Grammy
    So sorry Grammy, my son tried twice last year. Almost did once.

Thank you for the kind words Wings, I'm so glad your son didn't succeed in his attempts to take his life.

• Grammy
    Grammy
    My daughter tried to do that last Fall, but she has some problems with Anxiety disorder etc. If she drinks or doesn't take her meds she is in trouble. It sure scared us and her too. She is better now and 4 months pregnant.

Velvetann, so happy that your daughter did not succeed and is doing better.

Congratulations on the baby, I'm expecting another great grandson in August and he will be named for my son.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Grammy, was your son's birthday the 31st of May? My little boy will turn 5 of the 31st of May. I will think of you - that is so sad!

for all!!!

• Grammy
    Grammy
    Grammy, was your son's birthday the 31st of May? My little boy will turn 5 of the 31st of May. I will think of you

Yes, Princess Daisy Boo he was born May 31, 1961...please give your son a big hug for me on his birthday

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

I will do that Grammy!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

When I have a bad day, I just try to think that there is someone that has it much worse than I do!!!

So sorry for your loss Grammy!

I'll be thinking of you this May.

babygirl....

• Grammy
    Grammy
    When I have a bad day, I just try to think that there is someone that has it much worse than I do!!!

That is a great attitude to have baby girl (that's what I call my youngest granddaughter)

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Have you ever noticed that when you smile at everyone, they are all friendly? Or mostly friendly? And when you are grouchy everyone, or mostly everyone, is grouchy too?

Sometimes it's just hard to make sure it's a great day, come hell or high water. But it is worth the effort.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit