What will today bring?

by wings 28 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

For some of you, seems like you have your routines, family, jobs, etc....and you can plan you day and enjoy it.

For others of us, everyday is a struggle to make a good day happen. If I don't work on it, I won't have one. Today will be a good day! I will make it happen.

wings

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Relief from this toothache, hopefully! Otherwise I will have to rendezvous with the dentist....PLEEZE NO!

• wings
    wings

MJNM I have a dentist apt on Thursday. Feel like I'm headed to the guillotine. Talk about money I don't want to spend, besides, the whole "thing".

But today is Tuesday, so don't have to go today.....good day!

wings

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lord help me to get through this day.

Hubby is in a world of hurt and trying to sleep on the recliner cuz last night was bad, really bad and I'm trying to clean the house before my parents get here (I'm take a break right now). I still have to go to the grocery store, change my son's poopy diaper, clean my frig, finish cleaning the kitchen, vacuum, fold clothes, mop, clean two bathrooms, cook dinner, pick up oldest son at 5:30, take oldest son to boyscouts at 6:30, and somehow not lose my mind. Oh and someone called and said that I need to be at a meeting concerning my oldest son and a state sponsored scholarship at 7pm.

I can hear my mother's mouth now: "This is why you need to be back in California."

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

I can empathize with your sentiment.

It's a struggle for me because I lost my entire immediate family to the Kult, (including my two children), with the exception of my youngest brother, who never bought into it. If I do no not sieze the day, and make a good one happen, it really sucks.

Sometimes it's pretty tough, and I have a great job and a spouse who loves and supports me in everything I do. I can't imagine how hard it can be for those who do not have some measure of those two blessings.

Sending good mojo your way.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I dunno. My day started fine and then my JW wife starts talking about the new "CBS" on Thursday's and having another "free" night all because of gas prices.

Well, I immediately got a little fired up and mentioned that if the GB really gave a rats a$$ about gas prices it would be implemented immediately. Then that opened up a whole nother can a worms from twisted bible scriptures, pedophilia, WTBTS being a multi-million dollar business, etc...

She dropped me off at work and went to work herself, we commute together. I hope she picks me up...It's a long walk! She did call tho and seemed to be in a good mood.

Time will tell....

Quirky1

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Well I posted this on the YDJ thread - but thought I'd post it again. I AM HAPPY TODAY!!! I've been able to work it so alot of my clients had bigger refunds than they were expecting, and I did it for myself too! lol

I sold some stocks this year and knew I"d be paying capitol gains on the proceeds, figured out that I owed just over $800 - less than I was expecting, but still an "ouch". After everything was said and done I ended up with a refund of $13.13. "13" is my lucky number! lol

Did I mention I was HAPPY today?? I haven't had alot to be truly happy about in a while. This is good!!

BB

• Grammy
    Grammy
    For others of us, everyday is a struggle to make a good day happen. If I don't work on it, I won't have one.

I can so identify with this...my eldest son committed suicide last May 26th 5 days before his 46th birthday, it's a struggle just to face getting out of bed each day but I have no other choice I have to struggle through.

I hope your situation gets better and you have more happy days.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good cheer and vibes to all!

Is Mrs. Bee happy today?!?!?

Good for you!

Love,

CoCo

• wings
    wings
    my eldest son committed suicide last May 26th 5 days before his 46th birthday

So sorry Grammy, my son tried twice last year. Almost did once.

Feet on the floor, breath, put on a smile and see what is out there for us today.

wings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit