I have a mouse or Rat!

by mouthy 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Borrow somebodies cat. Mine cleaned out the whole building.

S

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Setting up bait and waiting with a .22 is great fun.

I am a hell of a shot with a .22....

• DJK
    DJK

Large glue boards, with a couple sunflower seeds and if you catch nothing, you may have a squirrel or chipmunk. I found these pests move poison and never eat it. Also you wouldn't want one to die in a wall from eating poison. The glue boards will get mice.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I am a hell of a shot with a .22....

Thats very sexy!

• BurnTheShips
  • wings
    wings

Me too. I just keep moving the traps around and try different things to trap them. Bananna works good, but if you don't get them in one day, you have to redo it for the next day.

Or, you could be like me and just give up and start giving them names and sewing little clothes for them.

wings

• DJK
    DJK

Rodents tend to walk along the edge of a wall as opposed to walking across a floor space.. Place your traps there for best results.

If that guy were using my pellet gun shooting the rat on the floor, he would have shattered the floor tiles. 1200 fps!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

The glue boards will get mice. Yes I saw them in the store but someone said they start chewing their legs of to get free .I couldnt do that, !! I feel bad enough at feeding them poison.
    The gun is out. LOL!!!! so is the frying pan!!! OUCH!!!!! LOL

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    If that guy were using my pellet gun shooting the rat on the floor, he would have shattered the floor tiles. 1200 fps!!!!

GAMO?

I've seen people drop hogs with those.

BTS

• chickpea
    chickpea

they wont be able to "chew a leg off" .... every part of their body that touches the glue sticks so their struggles just gets them more stuck.......

if you are using something like DCON, it takes several days for the "science" to work..... "anticoagulant rodenticides" cause internal bleeding, and ultimate death, by interfering with the Vitamin K cycle ( K is necessary to convert certain proteins to clotting factors)..... once the stored K is depleted and no more is being produced, then any otherwise minor impact or injury becomes a bleed to death event..... takes a while but is safer than toxins if you have pets ( or god forbid kids) that get into it.... because there is a therapy..... vitamin K!!!

and as already stated .... in my experience there is never "a" mouse.... keep the buffet open!!!

MouseMouseMouseMouseMouseMouseMouseMouse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit