Am I the only one bored with all the "Changes to The BS" discussions?

by Princess Daisy Boo 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

I mean seriously friends... what difference does this announcement make to the grand scheme of things?

Yes, it may be a huge change to the way they do things, but what effect will it really have?

It is not like we can use it against them to prove that they are not a ucked fup horrible mind controlling cult. The "rank and file" will not be weakened by this change, they are fed bullsh!t and they will really believe that this is a great favour being bestowed on them by the GB.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I really think that all this talk is a huge fuss about nothing!

PDB

• cognac
    cognac

lol, I lost interest in it too...

At first it was cool, but after a bit got to be to much...

Although, I do love know things before most of the elders, lol..

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Yeah, I really enjoyed having "insider info". But mil hasn't even called and it's after her meeting. Thought for sure she would call and ask how I knew before her!

momz

• joebin
    joebin

I think it will have an impact. Not the meeting itself but the fact that many told their family members. It will make the rounds that the apostates knew beforehand. But yeah, the threads were a little too much. It was fun to know before them.

• wings
    wings

It does seem to be a hot topic on the board lately. Today is the big deal though. So, it will be over soon.

I'm going to start a topic about my road trip, maybe that will help, maybe not.....

wings

• JK666
    JK666

News repeated often enough does get boring. Since it is a big change and noteworthy, like the elections in the U.S., 911, and Iraq, it will continue for a while. Just tune out when you have had enough.

JK

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I agree that there are way too many threads on this... it seems that every other thread is about this change... its not like the end is near or something important...

But you're right Princess..."The "rank and file" will not be weakened by this change"

My wife came home from her meeting and said that this was just another "Provision from Jehovah." TM

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think "Changes to the BullS**t" is a great topic title.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Hey, folks! This IS an XJW site! Masturbation is discussed waay more than the current minutia about the organization. Many of us have former friends and family who are still in. It is of interest to me. It is easy enough to avoid if you prefer the daily "Jesus is my best friend" thread or "I love to jack off.." thread.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I also can't see what the excitement is all about, it's just a minor change in the arrangements of a cultic organisation it's not as if they said they will stop shunning or preaching. No real change in their orientation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit