I broke my leg

by hillbilly 40 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Just got home from 2 nights in the Hospital. I was kicked by a horse. Broke the big bone out of the joint and busted the small bone... which was just one layer of tissue from being a compound fracture.

Doc reduced the dislocation while I was concious... I dont think we need to experience that sensation again. About 1 1.5 hours of surgery some titanium plate and screw and I am back in business.

Hill

• oompa
    oompa

Bummer....uhhhhh....whut wus ya doin back dar????????..................oompa

• Robdar
    Robdar

Good Lord! What were you doing behind the horse? I mean, you can't milk it or anything.

Or, can you?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I am so sorry to read that.Poor you! was someone with you when it happened? That must have hurt OUCH!!!!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Sorry Hillbilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But most important....... (1) Please tell us your first words, after it happened?

(2) How is the horse???

• TD
    TD

Ouch! That's painful just to think about. So sorry...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Sorry to hear about ya!!

You might need this....wheelchair then these......crutches

Hope u get to feeling better!!

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

Do you have a spare?

Sorry, I couldn't help it. That sucks that this happened. I have always been deathly afraid of horses. I have heard too many horror stories that involved biting, kicking, and stampeding. I rode one horse when I was 16 and I was done.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Dayumm dude, That's not good. I spent 4 months in traction from a compound fracture to my leg. I also had my right arm in traction at the same time, crushed elobow. Not good. It took me a long time to walk and 7 years before I could use my arm again .

I hope you the best man. You definitely have my sympathy.

Quirky1

• wings
    wings

Hill, so sorry. Would you like a cyper hug, or would you rather I resist?

Been kicked before, bucked off a few times, but I never broke a bone. Glad you are back

wings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit