The letter of changing the book study

by JWRESEARCH 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWRESEARCH
    JWRESEARCH

I had a second and a third chance to read the famous letter.

Here a few details

It starts by saying we are in the last days and those who oppose are making things more difficult

Adds that the GB wants to follow the 1st century example (not to add more burden) and quotes acts 15:5,28

Mention the raise of gas price (and the dificulties of some families) and suggest to use the free night to family study

The letter will be in the put in the information board of kingdom hall for two weeks

In the future more details will be given.

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

Did it say when this arrangement is effective?

• BFD
    BFD

And, the dish ran away with the spoon...

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    the GB wants to follow the 1st century example (not to add more burden) and quotes acts 15:5,28

How hilarious!!

• JWRESEARCH
    JWRESEARCH

Already posted - 1st Jan 2009

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970
    Already posted - 1st Jan 2009

Darn. I was really hoping not to have to go to the book study next week! Oh well. Only eight more months! er

• oompa
    oompa
    It starts by saying we are in the last days and those who oppose are making things more difficult

Excuse me??? please try again....who and how can anyone oppose the last days? and who are they making things more difficult for??? Jehovah, WT, Dubs??????......................don't get it

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

So where is their faith in Jehovah? People in foreign countries walk hours to get the meeting (I've seen it first hand). People have died for the right to serve Jehovah and they are talking about gas prices? They want to imitate the 1st century example? Didn't they claim to already be doing this? It just really gets me that more people don't realize this is not God's organization.

I sooooo badly want to tell people about this change. Its so difficult to remain

• sspo
    sspo
    Mention the raise of gas price

Well, if they encouraged the witnesses to get a higher education they might get better jobs and able to afford the gas.

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

Is there any way we can get a scan??!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit